• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

pictures

pictures

Jul 19, 2023
It's between suicide or help I just don't want to be here I kinda don't want to die but if it's my only way out I'll take it how things are looking out it's a mix between then both I want to keep living but without the pain but I don't think the pain will go away so I'm also thinking about ending it and just be done because I am so tired of this so I'm at a crossroad and don't know what to do

P

PanaxMan

Student
Apr 11, 2023
It's between suicide or help I just don't want to be here I kinda don't want to die but if it's my only way out I'll take it how things are looking out it's a mix between then both I want to keep living but without the pain but I don't think the pain will go away so I'm also thinking about ending it and just be done because I am so tired of this so I'm at a crossroad and don't know what to do
do you mean a railroad crossing or you just wanna get hit by a car

Ash

Ash

Warlock
Oct 4, 2021
If part of your wants to live, focus on that as it will stop you CTB at the last minute anyway (it will feed your survival instinct). You can always take a different path later on, if that's what you decide you want.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Maybe this is obvious but I think you need to look at what's still making you unhappy in life. What have you done to try and fix it? What more can you do? What other things can you try? Do you still have the energy and enough hope to motivate you to try? If you have, then I think it's worth a shot. If not, it's more difficult really.

AllMyDreams

AllMyDreams

Experienced
Dec 12, 2021
If you aren't 100% sure, over an extended period of time, that you want to CTB, I say don't. The option will always be there later for you. What is it in life that causes you pain?