• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
To clarify, everything in second person POV is still directed at myself

For crying out fucking loud, what am I doing anymore? Why am I not dead? What's the point of this? "Not yet, you have work to get done," as if that makes me magically able to do it??? If I was capable of getting my work done, maybe I wouldn't be here in the first place!

It's not hard work! It's not fucking brain cancer! To stupid to write an email, moron? To fucking pathetic to talk to your friends? To fucking useless to fold your fucking laundry? If I can't even do that, how will I ever do anything? Why am I fucking HERE???

I need to end it! End it, dumbass!! End it! End it! Let it be over! Let my worthlessness be over! All I'm doing is wasting time! I'm wasting everyone's time!!! Fucking end it already!!!

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
strawberry_lemons

strawberry_lemons

Feel free to contact me <3
Aug 29, 2023
its not your fault, you don't control your brain. Everyone has something to offer, i bet you are no exception. cleaning and talking is hard when it feels like your brain is against itself. i wont tell you not to kill yourself but i will tell you to remember the good im sure you have.

• Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight and Praestat_Mori
fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
its not your fault, you don't control your brain. Everyone has something to offer, i bet you are no exception. cleaning and talking is hard when it feels like your brain is against itself.
Thank you. I know it's hard because of everything else happening to me, but I'm so jealous of people who can put up a front and seem fine and capable. I don't think they have good lives, I know they're all suffering a lot to hide their pain, but I still wish I could do the same, I want/deserve to suffer a bit anyways

• Hugs
Reactions: strawberry_lemons