• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

TheBlackSwordsman

TheBlackSwordsman

Student
Apr 24, 2019
To be a coward means fail to fulfil a duty... Or, life is not a duty : we have not chosen to live and there is no God (or a God sadistic...)... So, you are not a coward.
I do believe in the metaphysical and that we do choose to come here. Setting that aside, some would say you have a duty to humanity or your society or your family or even yourself to try your hardest to become the best version of yourself, you can be. Make no mistake, I know to give up would make me a failure. But, I already feel like a failure. No one is all success and no one is all failure if that makes any sense.
To be a coward means fail to fulfil a duty... Or, life is not a duty : we have not chosen to live and there is no God (or a God sadistic...)... So, you are not a coward.
I do believe in the metaphysical and that we do choose to come here. Setting that aside, some would say you have a duty to humanity or your society or your family or even yourself to try your hardest to become the best version of yourself, you can be. Make no mistake, I know to give up would make me a failure. But, I already feel like a failure. No one is all success and no one is all failure if that makes any sense.

G

Guy2Roast

Jun 3, 2019
I'm 50 and in that exact same boat! I've failed at everything in life and could be homeless in a year, because of how bad it is! I know where you're coming from!

Reactions: dandan
dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
I'm 50 and in that exact same boat! I've failed at everything in life and could be homeless in a year, because of how bad it is! I know where you're coming from!
lets not worry, , well I have to stop worrying and start making money

and for that I have to do somethings this days, I am going to be little busy I think, maybe , I hope so

a little business and some money would sure help me, but making my own thing, watching my invention grow, and seeing my vision come true, thats going to be it, thats going to be awesome