• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Yes. the most important thing is that death is guaranteed. someone assisting you makes it a million times more reliable and likely to work.

what's holding me back is the probability of failure of do it yourself suicide.

They made assisted suicide a crime especially for this to stop people

I think this is holding many people back

thegoldengirls

thegoldengirls

Student
Feb 10, 2024
Imagine, right now a doctor is sitting next to you and can help you end this life, are you ready to answer Yes?
Hell yes. The best to go would be the way MJ went, right while I'm under deep sedation.

I just realized if the doctor was able to revive him, MJ would have probably been in a vegetative state. That would have been just as sad.

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Yes of course I would, it'd be such a relief to be able to die in such a way as all I wish for is the peace of non-existence. I have no interest in suffering in this disgusting, evil world, wanting death is all that makes sense to me, there's nothing desirable about delaying the inevitable especially as in existence there is endless potential for harm and cruelty, I find it so beautiful to think of falling into an dreamless, eternal sleep.

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
That 's too fictional for me. Nobody would ever do this. Even with assisted suicide they make sure you want to die over the period of several months or even years.

N. B. If employees from assisted suicide organisations ask you this trick question, "if I gave you Natrium Pentobarbital now, would you take it", answer "no". They wanna avoid you do something impulsively.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
That 's too fictional for me. Nobody would ever do this. Even with assisted suicide they make sure you want to die over the period of several months or even years.

N. B. If employees from assisted suicide organisations ask you this trick question, "if I gave you Natrium Pentobarbital now, would you take it", answer "no". They wanna avoid you do something impulsively.
you're right. but it shouldn't be this way . they made assisted suicide a crime by writing laws that didn't exist before they wrote them.

Then the few places where they supposedely allow assisted suicide an individual still has to apply , waiting period get approval from "experts". no the expert on my suffering and when i want to exit this hell is me . only i'm in this brain and only i know how bad my pain and suffering is and when i want to exit . however i have to convince an "expert" on my suicide on whether the masters will grant me their favors. no i'm not their slave that has to seek their approval to escape extreme pain or extreme torture

assisted suicide services, suicide supplies kits etc for my suicide should be my decision not someone else.'s

Last edited:
ctbcat

ctbcat

Yes, the everlasting contrast.
Jul 14, 2023
yup, but i'd request to listen to one more song before i go, i think. i'm a sentimental little shit lol

Reactions: strangelife
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
you're right. but it shouldn't be this way . they made assisted suicide a crime by writing laws that didn't exist before they wrote them.

Then the few places where they supposedely allow assisted suicide an individual still has to apply , waiting period get approval from "experts". no the expert on my suffering and when i want to exit this hell is me . only i'm in this brain and only i know how bad my pain and suffering is and when i want to exit . however i have to convince an "expert" on my suicide on whether the masters will grant me their favors. no i'm not their slave that has to seek their approval to escape extreme pain or extreme torture

assisted suicide services, suicide supplies kits etc for my suicide should be my decision not someone else.'s
I agree with you, 100%......

iLikeFrogs

iLikeFrogs

In the grippy socks jail
May 5, 2023
I think yes, recovery is not an option for me since the healthcare system has failed me and my country so recovery is not as option for me for a long time now