motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Give myself & everyone else a permanent orgasm.

• Love
Reactions: fox_wannabe
Dr.Precocious

Dr.Precocious

Exoskeletal
Mar 9, 2022
I would hit the reset button, add temporal bridges connecting all planets in the universes and insert inquisition to the nature of all things.

Reactions: MountainMonkey
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
If it were possible to lessen suffering and to create more fairness in life that would be a good thing, so that everyone can have a life worth living. Maybe this is not in god's control in this world, though it may be in the afterlife. It may be the nature of this physical universe that god cannot intervene in every life to make sure things are fair- god could be extremely powerful but maybe not all powerful in the sense of being able to control every little thing.

Callie Arcale

Callie Arcale

It’s a tale told by an idiot signifying nothing
Feb 10, 2021
Kill myself painlessly and quickly.

slushy

slushy

Feb 19, 2022
Start fixing this shit. Essentially just start coming out with patches for humanity. End all the suffering. Abolish working since I can provide everything the world could ever want or need with a snap of my fingers. Remove all the truly evil people.

Reactions: Astral Storm and NSA
K

KimKevorkian

Experienced
Feb 23, 2022
Number one: Correct the word Wednesday. It either needs to be spelled "Wendsday" or people will need to start pronouncing it "Wed-nes-day". That's a commandment, Private! More to follow as I carry on in my mysterious ways. But I heard your wish, and I'll throw in permanent orgasms as a teaser.

• Yay!
Reactions: MountainMonkey and NSA
Depressed Cat

Depressed Cat

Mage
Jan 4, 2022
At the moment, I would send genocidal dictator Poo-tin, his lapdog Lukashenko, the entire Russkie mafiocratic regime and also Lukashenko's regime staight to hell. Same with the As-sadist pigs of Syria.

NSA

NSA

Your friendly neighborhood agent
Feb 21, 2022
Play Kira, but with actual omniecence backing up my decision making, so only those who actually deserve it die.

And make humans able to voluntarily control their own fertility, so accidental pregnancy is impossible. I think some animals can already do this. Can't remember which though

Last edited:
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
I think being that powerful would be incredibly boring. I would rather be a god like from Greek or Roman mythology. I would want to be like Aphrodite - a god of sexual love and beauty.

Un-

Un-

I'm a failure. An absolute waste. A LOSEr.
Apr 6, 2021
Eradicating everything would cause unjust pain to everyone and everything alive. Taking away suffering would take away humanity's free will, and when free will is gone, I'm no god but a tyrant. On top of that, it would be neigh impossible because suffering could be as devastating as war, and as small as a difference of opinion. I could give everyone what they deserve, but how do I know what people deserve? If not, that what they already have they deserve? I could make everyone happy, but not only does that contradict free will, but one person's happiness could erode another's. I could eradicate evil, but that'd make me a hypocrite because if I didn't want evil in the first place, I would give anyone the opportunity of free thought. Lastly, why would I want to watch a world where every second person on it calls me selfish, despicable, or not even real?

I'd imagine God is miserable. I don't think anything that I could do would benefit anyone. I think the best option would be to reverse everything back to when it would have been just me, and myself, and nothing else.

DontplayGod

DontplayGod

She/her
Feb 6, 2022
Eradicating everything would cause unjust pain to everyone and everything alive. Taking away suffering would take away humanity's free will, and when free will is gone, I'm no god but a tyrant. On top of that, it would be neigh impossible because suffering could be as devastating as war, and as small as a difference of opinion. I could give everyone what they deserve, but how do I know what people deserve? If not, that what they already have they deserve? I could make everyone happy, but not only does that contradict free will, but one person's happiness could erode another's. I could eradicate evil, but that'd make me a hypocrite because if I didn't want evil in the first place, I would give anyone the opportunity of free thought. Lastly, why would I want to watch a world where every second person on it calls me selfish, despicable, or not even real?

I'd imagine God is miserable. I don't think anything that I could do would benefit anyone. I think the best option would be to reverse everything back to when it would have been just me, and myself, and nothing else.
If God can make the universe I'm pretty sure he could eradicate humanity painlessly and instantaneously we wouldn't even know we died

Reactions: Astral Storm, Un- and whatevs

Experienced
Mar 5, 2022
I would want to give everyone the life they want, and ensure that everyone is good to each other. I want everyone to be happy. I'm tired of cruelty that the world has.

Also I'd give everyone a PS5. I can't let this shortage keep happening.

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: NSA and fox_wannabe
fox_wannabe

fox_wannabe

Enlightened
Jul 7, 2021
I'd probably have some nice food & play video games. I don't want power over anything or anyone, I'd be too scared of fucking everything up.
I would play video games with Sanva. Also I would create like a state without suffering and ability to people to transition into that state on will. It would be timeless and It would be even beyond god, so I cannot stop them from being in that state. I would also give people memories of past lifetimes and total universe and about themselves.

That's it. Oh also I would turn into a fox ^w^ so I have nice fluffy tail! >~<' and big floppy ears ^^ and I would run around SaSu members demanding belly rubs

• Love
Reactions: Sanva
Squalo

Squalo

A Fatal Mistake
Jan 14, 2021
I would give the world back to the dinosaurs, forever.

• Yay!
Reactions: lofticries and fox_wannabe
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
end this humanity save all animals and don't put any humans on it.

Reactions: MountainMonkey
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
Plot twist. You are already God, and what you wanted to do was create this shitshow and become a minuscule part of it.

Great Gatsby Movie GIF by Sony

fox_wannabe

fox_wannabe

Enlightened
Jul 7, 2021
Plot twist. You are already God, and what you wanted to do was create this shitshow and become a minuscule part of it.
Bruh, don't hit me with that new age stuff

whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
Bruh, don't hit me with that new age stuff
Kinda makes sense to me, a self-created creation. A paradoxical world that can create and destroy itself. It's just interesting to ponder.

Reactions: fox_wannabe
Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
End up this world and save the sweetest souls and take them to a better place.
This, if a being were god they could see a persons real character. Me, id take these folks, and the ones who would promote happiness for the group overall and take them to a different planet or plane, leaving the rest to fester. It wouldnt make me a benevolent god, but I don't really care. Its not hard to be kind to others, to treat them with respect. Those who are unable to spare even a minute of their precious lives with someone suffering or delights in torturing others for their pleasure deserves no mercy.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sherri
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
This, if a being were god they could see a persons real character. Me, id take these folks, and the ones who would promote happiness for the group overall and take them to a different planet or plane, leaving the rest to fester. It wouldnt make me a benevolent god, but I don't really care. Its not hard to be kind to others, to treat them with respect. Those who are unable to spare even a minute of their precious lives with someone suffering or delights in torturing others for their pleasure deserves no mercy.
As per that book os story goes, humans were all perfect until ONE made a mistake. There will always be one that will make a mistake :)

• Aww..
Reactions: Panna
fox_wannabe

fox_wannabe

Enlightened
Jul 7, 2021
Kinda makes sense to me, a self-created creation. A paradoxical world that can create and destroy itself. It's just interesting to ponder.
I mean It might be true. I just heard It so many times I had to jokingly call you out.

Some people say everything is ok because we chose this. That is the problem

Reactions: whatevs
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
If you were limitless and had all power over everything, what would you do?
Some inspiration:
You could make this universe better, remove suffering, create a new universe that is perfect beyond perfection, make other beings god, etc🙂
What would you do?🙂
After taking time to think about this question thoroughly and carefully, here is my answer. But first, I'm going to assume some facts (which will be relevant towards my answer). As a God, I would assume that I would be omnipotent, omniscient, and maybe omnipresent. The last aspect is really just my choosing to be or not to be. I'm partially basing my answer off the Judeo-Christian god as that is the most mainstream idea of what most people relate to at least in the US and would probably make my answer make more sense to people.

With that said, here is my answer. If I was God, first off, I would take away my own suffering, exist outside of time and space, being able to willingly and unwilling be sentient and non-sentient (after all, being God would put me outside of the constraints that humanity itself has and even beyond logic that humans constructed-- it would be beyond comprehension of course). I am also immortal as a God (I could never die or not exist - at least not what humans would consider nonexistence or sentience) at my own willing. Now continuing on and without rambling too much, I would essentially become the God of Destiny/Fate. By this I mean that I would be arbiter and mediator of pro-choice, ensuring that humans and species have free will and no one being is either being pressured to exist or die against one's own consent. Also, to ensure to each sentient being has the choice to opt out of existence (or continue existence if one chooses to do so).

Being omnipotent and omniscient means that even with the most secret schemes and pesky prolifers (or promortalists) imposing their will against the free will of an individual or collective group would not escape my justice and judgment. If a prolifer or a collect group, society, nation, or entity that is of prolife imposes their will on the minority and marginalized, I would indirectly intervene to correct the balance. How would I do this? This is where being omnipotence comes into play... I may not directly intervene but I may alter events and plans that prolifers have such that and while I do have the ability to intervene directly, head-on, with force and such I much rather prefer being clandestine in my intervention unless more is needed to restore and maintain the universe of pro-choice on all parties and individuals. Likewise the same would apply to pro-mortalists and ensure that they don't violate the free will of another individual or group of people. If I see that a group is murdering and forcing those who wish to live to die and oftenly horrific deaths, I too, would intervene to stop it from happening or making events and things that would stop/frustrate these individuals/groups/entities. By indirect intervention, I am referring to small minuscule tweaks that can have a large impact (e.g. helping a freedom fighter subtly execute a dangerous terrorist or evil murderer) or another example (e.g.2 inducing a natural heart attack at random of an prolifer who is able to interfere with another individual's wishes to die with dignity, or even orchestrate such a scenario so that the prolifer never has the opporunity to intervene.)

Again even though I'm omnipotent and omniscient, I'd still prefer not to overly intervene and police humans (as well as other sentient species) much less directly intervene unless absolutely necessary... In the worst case I would orchestra disasters (earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, hurricanes, blizzards, blight, famine, etc.) to correct the imbalance and protect those who are not able to exercise their free will and choose. However! I would not wish to go that far as a God even if I had such capabilities.

Reactions: FractalTears
D

DynamicDepression

Deranged
Mar 28, 2022
If I were omnipotent, I would retroactively erase the universe, preventing all suffering – past, present, and future – from ever occurring.

Reactions: Astral Storm and MountainMonkey
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I think the idea of omnipotence mighyt be overstated- it may be possible that god can creqte the universe but if he is to give free will he may not be able to prevent suffering. If god is able to creaqte such a huge number of living creatures maybe it is not within his capability to police everything they do. Or maybe the lessons that arte ;earned from suffering are worth it in the end, though some levels of sufffering seem really hard to justify.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Start this shit-hole place over with the mistakes corrected.

S

Sun n showers

Student
Jul 4, 2022
If you were limitless and had all power over everything, what would you do?
Some inspiration:
You could make this universe better, remove suffering, create a new universe that is perfect beyond perfection, make other beings god, etc🙂
What would you do?🙂
Start again.....