• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I never installed TikTok. I don't like that platform and I don't really know which content goes viral there. I think some Andrew Tate videos. Very short clips which reduce the attention span which already is very low nowadays.

I don't think David Foster Wallace content would be that popular and he would turn in his grave because of it. I will spare him that.

Funny soccer clips too scared of copyright violations.

Nihilists views on the world. A little bit too pessmistic. Not my philosophy.

I think my threads could hardly be formed into good TIkTok videos. I am not made for this platform. Maybe some deep quotes? This is the best I can think of.

I certainly won't dance to music or similar shit. And China probably already has all my data by analyzing my posts on this forum.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I don't have Tik Tok either. Feel too old for all that. For what I enjoy in terms of shorts? Maybe humour and animals. I love the 'Useless Farm' shorts on YouTube. Stuff to brighten someone's day.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm not that kind of "entertainer" and I never ever used TikTok and most of that social media stuff that popped up in the past 10-15 years. Ig I'm too old for that ...