• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Live or Let Die

Live or Let Die

𝗕𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝘀, 𝗟𝗼𝗟𝗗
Mar 15, 2023
The Great Gig In The Sky - Pink Floyd, that or Psychosocial - Slipknot.

Complete opposites, I'm aware; but both incredible songs.

Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020

Titans Score by Trevor Rabin without a doubt. I would choose it because it's so Absolutely damn beautiful to me. And I have also died / been reborn ( Heavy mushroom / acid trips) to it Many times as well, brings me to tears Every Fckn time.

Last edited:
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Howie day - End of our days ( i feel its a funeral song, when i listen to that especially when he says , at the end of our days , we'll escape)

Linkin Park - One more light ( who cares if one more lights goes out in a sky of a millions stars)

I will play both songs non stop until i die , would be great.

Last edited:
teyabutter

teyabutter

Just me
Feb 13, 2023
If you had to listen to a song during your CTB, what would it be? Whats your reasoning? (If you have any), mine would probably be buzzcut season by lorde. I just think its very calming.. <3<3
Every single thing by homeshake 100% for me, that or ghostride by crumb. Maybe just those two looping

Reactions: tera_forest
Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023
Lol, depending on the method, Hall of the Mountain King, or, if I have more time, Pigs, Three Different Ones.

Reactions: CrystalDog69
drmihilo

drmihilo

desperate
Jul 30, 2022

Именно это. Хотя в прошлый раз моя сентиментальность все испортила.

Reactions: KAZ-2Y5 and feder
novem

novem

Experienced
May 9, 2022
It is very much dependent on the person
Everyone has their own memorable song that connects with their past.
For me it would be a song that I listened while happy long time ago before it all happened to me.

MissionSucksAssFul

MissionSucksAssFul

Any help I can offer is gladly given :)
Mar 2, 2023
Shepherds boy from Doctor Who...
context as to why: in S09 E11 the Doctor spends billions of years punching a diamond wall to get through to his TARDIS, so it's a nice metaphore where I'm the Doctor, the Wall is my survival instinct and the TARDIS is Death

Reactions: CrystalDog69
aubrey!

aubrey!

internet angel
Mar 11, 2023
i've been listening to a lot of osamu sato's works lately, they seem like they could be a perfect song for the transition between life and death :p
i would recommend this album it's pretty good.

some other songs which come to mind are oyasumination by ippo.tsk because of the line "i'll suffocate on my own terms" and broken cash machine by modern baseball for the line "the sun explodes, we die, the world ends" or forget me not by foreground eclipse which is about a promise to meet again (although honestly, i'm not sure i'd like to meet this world again. it's just a pretty song.)

dontfearthereaper11

dontfearthereaper11

curiouser and curiouser
Mar 17, 2023

This song holds a very deep spot in my heart. It was what I used to listen to on repeat while curled up in my pitch black room in my worst moments. But because of that, I feel the most comfort from it. It is the one thing that has truly been there with me through it all. I would want it to be with me at the end, too.

junko

junko

carving my name in the grave again
Mar 16, 2023
"Asleep" by The Smiths because I'm unimaginative and typical, hahaha. In all seriousness, it's one of my favorite songs and has been since I discovered it.

Or -- "My Way" by Frank Sinatra, because I wish it were true about my entire life. At least it'll be true about CTB.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Funeral Cry by Dark Sanctuary of course. That would be the most ideal piece of music to listen to as I finally free myself from this unnecessary existence.

Reactions: AncientSorrow
MeowTheFlemishCat

MeowTheFlemishCat

"The snake that cannot shed its skin perishes"
Mar 3, 2023
BMO THEME SONG ~ me and my ex Bessie's song

the lyrics, "And we'll always be back then, because we'll always be best friends"

thelookingontheway

thelookingontheway

Jul 15, 2022
Mine maybe Mr blue sky, crying when listening to it right now

aubrey!

aubrey!

internet angel
Mar 11, 2023

Screw drama and sentimentality. I'm ending myself to a peppy song that tells the listener to go touch grass

depending on your route to CTB, the needy girl overdose themes could be very fitting :p

exhaustedanonymous

exhaustedanonymous

everything that lives is gone to waste
Nov 14, 2022
san junipero -lostboycrow
star shopping - lil peep
starry starry night - lianne

L

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
I don't intend to listen to music. It's one of the few things I enjoy and listening to it would make it too hard to follow through.

T

Tartuffe

Open to PMs
Mar 31, 2022
Something long like The Decline by Nofx. Itd work like a clock to me using the SN method

G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
Mine would be maybe by Enya… that speaks to my soul… I love it

But having said that I would not play any music I would just do it with no music…