• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

tera_forest

tera_forest

Mar 19, 2023
Something peaceful so I don't hallucinate some sleep paralysis demons

Already Gone6

Already Gone6

-
Jul 31, 2023
So many I could think of but I always said i'd want this one played

I loved the neighbourhood since first time I heard them, they sound so dark and haunted. Much like myself I think anyways

• Love
Reactions: deomlez
nicotine_goblin

nicotine_goblin

Student
Aug 28, 2023
La dryade by Gris. Beautiful neo classical song by a black metal band

thatworthlessmale04

thatworthlessmale04

Aug 23, 2023
"Baby Blue" by Badfinger. I always saw myself as Walter White, being a cancer to other people's lives ever since I came into them (even both of my parents).

pretendendo ctb

pretendendo ctb

Sep 10, 2023
No surprises- radiohead
Honestly I like this song because it gives me a good vibe and it would be a good one in the end

Reactions: deomlez and aubrey!
D

deomlez

Not english native speaker. Ctb is my life.
May 19, 2023
So many I could think of but I always said i'd want this one played

I loved the neighbourhood since first time I heard them, they sound so dark and haunted. Much like myself I think anyways

Even you are gone (train ?), thanks for this one which will go along with me in the next few days.

r0ttingmushr00ms

r0ttingmushr00ms

Sep 19, 2023
i have a lot of them id like to listen to when i go. exitlude by the killers, most songs i like by the oh hellos, some songs by mitski, literally anything off of your city gave me asthma by wilbur soot, goodbye to a world by porter robinson, something by the front bottoms, i dunno. there's a lot of songs that i think would be nice to ctb to