• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

thethatsitboy

thethatsitboy

Nós tudo vive pra morrer, mas luta pela vida
Jul 4, 2020
Die Well, Live Fast
Don L - Morra Bem, Viva Rápido

tweaka2x

tweaka2x

CCCdreams
May 26, 2023
, oscar lang- fall into you, or the day you killed yourself- xojira

esthe

esthe

for the tainted sorrow in languor dreams of death
May 9, 2023
If you had to listen to a song during your CTB, what would it be? Whats your reasoning? (If you have any), mine would probably be buzzcut season by lorde. I just think its very calming.. <3<3

• Hugs
Reactions: PinkyStat
kråkevind

kråkevind

Jun 2, 2023
Tool-Lateralus
Wardruna-Helvegen
A Pale Horse Named Death-In The Sleeping Death

MusicGuy

MusicGuy

We're just another statistic
May 28, 2023
Sparrow - Tom Odell, Wrong Crowd - Tom Odell, Cardigan - Taylor Swift... That kind of songs, maybe I'd hear something from d4vd or from surf curse. Something is sure, I'm either hearing something super chilly or something super euphoric

That one weird girl

That one weird girl

A sad sad clown.
Jun 2, 2023

Trust me. Go give it a listen. This is the song you'd CTB to as well❤️

Crono

Crono

Silence
Jun 1, 2023
The poor creature is suffering and needs eternal sleep.

G

groucho

Student
Feb 4, 2023
Lol, depending on the method, Hall of the Mountain King, or, if I have more time, Pigs, Three Different Ones.
Always loved 'pigs' thought it was the best track in animals, for some reason everyone raves about 'dogs' which I always thought was okay.

I'd go for a Mozart piano concerto, Debussy, or Beethoven, maybe Vaughn Williams... Would probably have a playlist with all the songs I wouldn't mind going out to so at least the last thing I hear would be the best of humanity.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aisley
Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023
Always loved 'pigs' thought it was the best track in animals, for some reason everyone raves about 'dogs' which I always thought was okay.

I'd go for a Mozart piano concerto, Debussy, or Beethoven, maybe Vaughn Williams... Would probably have a playlist with all the songs I wouldn't mind going out to so at least the last thing I hear would be the best of humanity.
Yeah, you can never get enough of Debussy, eh? Myself, maybe something more moody, Beethoven or Tchaikovsky. But before this site, I never really thought about music on my last day, and a list I would make, or you, it seems, really would fill a day. There's music always playing in most of my mental rooms, but the death room was always very quiet for some reason. My last day could very well be my first music-free day.
I've heard Pigs maybe a thousand times, and I never get sick of it, always get excited for it, even so many years later. So perfect, every note.

Reactions: jaxxon_sunn
D

deomlez

Not english native speaker. Ctb is my life.
May 19, 2023
There's music always playing in most of my mental rooms, but the death room was always very quiet for some reason.
I do like this quote... you say mental rooms, i call it "millefeuilles" which is a french pastry with many layers (mille = 1000), a good picture of my brain. And there is one for music which is always on.

Reactions: Aisley
Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023
I do like this quote... you say mental rooms, i call it "millefeuilles" which is a french pastry with many layers (mille = 1000), a good picture of my brain. And there is one for music which is always on.
Look, if you're tryin to make your brain sound tasty, you did it. I'm in.

HitBlackVein

HitBlackVein

Apr 12, 2023
If you had to listen to a song during your CTB, what would it be? Whats your reasoning? (If you have any), mine would probably be buzzcut season by lorde. I just think its very calming.. <3<3
Atashi neet by maretu, I always listened to it while feeling super suicidal.

Trakehner

Trakehner

Apr 22, 2023
Human Sadness by Julian Casablancas and The Voidz

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
I have a whole playlist, though I suppose the last song before unconsciousness I would like "Goodbye"-Cage The Elephant

Realkitten

Realkitten

TheRealKitten
Mar 9, 2023
This song might be up beat, but I would like to listen to any Stromae song before I go.

jaxxon_sunn

jaxxon_sunn

Un jour je serai de retour près de toi
May 10, 2023
there are many songs I would want to hear, but I suppose for one of the last ones I would want to listen to a more peaceful calming song. Chopins Nocturne in e flat major, op. 9 no. 2; debussy Clair de lune; gymnopédie no. 1 erik satie; the swan saint-saëns. Other than those I love nirvana, Lincoln park, and system of a downs songs.

paddiehunter436@gma

paddiehunter436@gma

Jan 24, 2023
Skin to Suffer in by Advent Sorrow

plurkid

plurkid

Night is right
Mar 16, 2023
Weird fishes, Radiohead. Literally gonna jam out, end with "well, I hit the bottom, hit the bottom and escape. Escape." And jump towards the bottom

Reactions: LigottiSchopenhauer
Slasher

Slasher

crybaby
Jun 6, 2023
loser monologue - sign crushes motorist / welcome and goodbye - Dream, Ivory. too many memories with this song, would love to create my last memory to these

I_want_to_sleep

I_want_to_sleep

Mar 22, 2023
Might CTB to this song

This song just hits so good when I'm in a suicidal mindset, I'm hoping it'll give me that extra push in my time of need.