Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
I've just read an article about Ted Bundy and I think it would be fun to be him. I'm jealous of how carefree he was and how he could enjoy things in this world.

If that doesn't work then being born into an anime would also be fine.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: lofticries
E

everydayiloveyou

Arcanist
Jul 5, 2020
A normal, happy life without big problems or anything wrong with me.

Midgardsorm

Midgardsorm

Paragon
Apr 28, 2020
I would like to born as a guy because obviously I suck as a chick. Blond,blue eyes, 5'8(yes,i wanna be a short king!), athletic build ,Swedish, and fucking adorable. Not popular. Maybe 4 very close friends at the most (2 guy friends and 2 girl friends for a nice mix of things). Either aromantic or aromantic asexual. Childfree/single and fucking proud. If only aromantic I think it'd interesting to be bisexual instead of the walmart version I am now bicurious. I'd like to have an easy going laid back attitude who also doesn't take shit from anyone. But still kind and thoughtful towards other ppls feelings. High middle class because rich ppl creep me out. Smart and athletic. At least two hobbies/talents that don't require me to be a team player (as selfish as this sounds i'd really like to focus mostly on myself during this life time). One dealing with the mind and one dealing with the body. I'd still like to be a lil introverted but very extroverted when the time calls for it. I'd like to be confident but not cocky and actually have a lust for life. So yeah, not depressed however not a fucking pro lifer. So obviously very liberal thinking.

edit: forgot to add that I would also like to have parents who actually love each other and aren't toxic.

edit edit: don't wanna die of old age so have me die within my 50th year in a freak random accident that takes me out quickly.

You don't wanna be short, ok? I'm speaking from experience. (5'7 here)

@topic
I would be an animal. A bunny so I could hop around every day.

• Hugs
Reactions: lofticries
snxw

snxw

lets pretend we're numb
Apr 7, 2020
To be born into a caring kind family and to be attractive and cool I guess lol

OceanBlue

OceanBlue

Feminist
Jun 13, 2021
Hard pass

Reactions: Élégie, Lmd and GenesAndEnvironment
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
I would be an animal. A bunny so I could hop around every day.
european-wolf-with-a-rabbit-in-its-mouth-picture-id841167764

Midgardsorm

Midgardsorm

Paragon
Apr 28, 2020

You're evil ;-;

I will be a domestic rabbit, living in a house and having hooman slaves caring for me all day.

The life expectancy of a domestic rabbit is 5 to 10 years, compared to 2 years for a wild rabbit.

Reactions: Makko
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
You're evil ;-;

I will be a domestic rabbit, living in a house and having hooman slaves caring for me all day.

The life expectancy of a domestic rabbit is 5 to 10 years, compared to 2 years for a wild rabbit.
Wine and garlic sauce... mmmh...

How-to-cook-Rabbit-in-Wine-and-Garlic-Sauce-9.jpg

• Aww..
Reactions: SuicidalAgain, Midgardsorm and GenesAndEnvironment
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
Such cruelty ... Humph
This made me remember the wine-seasoned rabbit they serve at traditional restaurants in Brussels. To think that a whole rabbit lived and died for my pleasure, it just heightens the experience.

• Aww..
Reactions: Midgardsorm
J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
Don't even want the chance again on this planet as a human. Somewhere else yes but my goodness not here

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie and Midgardsorm
Midgardsorm

Midgardsorm

Paragon
Apr 28, 2020
This made me remember the wine-seasoned rabbit they serve at traditional restaurants in Brussels. To think that a whole rabbit lived and died for my pleasure, it just heightens the experience.

Poor bunnies. Could be hopping around if weren't for Makkowitch.

I once refused to eat rabbit in the restaurant of a hotel. Couldn't bear to thought of eating such a wonderful animal ...

I ate chicken yakisoba on the same day o.o

Last edited:
Reactions: Makko
Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
My ideal life is having a minimun of mental stability so as long this is fulfilled I'll like to be surprised by the rest.

• Hugs
Reactions: SuicidalAgain