• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
When you CTB, you are reincarnated into another nation of your choosing. Which country would you pick and why? It also can't be Switzerland or any micronation.

I'd choose New Zealand because of its first world, isolated, and has some of the best countryside I've ever seen.

Ness

Ness

They/Them pronouns, please
Aug 28, 2019
Oh, wow, this is a difficult question. I want to say that I'd choose elsewhere like Finland, maybe, but Norway isn't a bad place to live if you grow up here and are used to how it all is, in all fairness I got to grow up relatively safe.

I guess if I wouldn't remember a thing I'd probably also be alright with Japan, I've always wanted to visit Japan at least once before I go, but I don't like to travel. I get really motion sick.

P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
That was my second choice. The landscape looks like paradise!
I KNOWW RIGHT. I wanted to go to school there, but its so expensive. I wanna visit there definitely before i ctb, but its so expensiveeeeeee

SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
The South Sandwich Islands, one of the last great wildernesses of the world. Cold, inhospitable, suit me just fine. And very few to no people.

stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
When you CTB, you are reincarnated into another nation of your choosing. Which country would you pick and why? It also can't be Switzerland or any micronation.

I'd choose New Zealand because of its first world, isolated, and has some of the best countryside I've ever seen.
Mexico. Rough but culture and family values.

B

burnedCookie

Student
Aug 8, 2019

Why not Switzerland ? Do you have anything against Swiss people ? I can assure you that you'd like to live here, even the police are polite with you :))
BTW Switzerland isn't considered as a micronation or a microstate.

As for where I'd like to live well honestly I don't care as long as people leave me alone.
Maybe British west Florida which is a micronation or Liechtenstein which is a microstate.

Reactions: marconk
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Why not just move?

Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
Why not Switzerland ? Do you have anything against Swiss people ? I can assure you that you'd like to live here, even the police are polite with you :))
BTW Switzerland isn't considered as a micronation or a microstate.

As for where I'd like to live well honestly I don't care as long as people leave me alone.
Maybe British west Florida which is a micronation or Liechtenstein which is a microstate.

First, I said not to choose Switzerland because the choice is too easy. The same could be said for any micronation. Otherwise, Switzerland would be my #1 along with places like Monaco and San Marino. Too obvious picks. Believe me, I'd give my right nut to live in Switzerland.

Second, I'm fully aware that Switzerland is not a micronation. I did not put an "other" after "any."
Why not just move?
Because citizenship is very hard to obtain for these countries (and for good reason) and more importantly, a lot of my problems are unique to having been born in the US to white trash. Also, a lot of these cultures are very xenophobic. It's why they remain such nice places!

Mexico. Rough but culture and family values.

That's an original choice, I'll give you that. I'm very familiar with Mexico and I would never want to be born there, even with the benefit of having a functional family. It's not so much that it's poor that I don't like, but moreso the crime and corruption that is so rife it's inseparable from the culture like white on rice.

Last edited:
Reactions: Baskol1
Subhuman

Subhuman

Student
Jun 28, 2019
I said not to choose Switzerland because the choice is too easy. The same could be said for any micronation. Otherwise, Switzerland would be my #1 along with places like Monaco and San Marino.
Why? I wouldn't want to live in any of the countries you listed. Why do you consider it easy?

Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
Why? I wouldn't want to live in any of the countries you listed. Why do you consider it easy?

Because it's very wealthy and insular. If you wouldn't choose any of the places I've listed, then why not give your answer?

Last edited:
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
Because I was trying to figure out the rules of the game first

The rule is, any sovereign nation of your choosing that isn't a micronation or an overseas territory (unless you want to be cheap :P)

AbandonedStudio

AbandonedStudio

Aug 22, 2019
Sweden, because I love its nature, culture and the language sounds almost like a constant song.