• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

maidens

maidens

" living like this forever is just fine! "
Aug 27, 2023
I made a post about it in December iirc, but when I ctb I believe I will be reincarnated and I have a vision of what my next life will be. it's why I've been rushing myself to get over the fear & finally ctb because if I'm right then I have to do it soon.

what scares me is the possibility that I'm just being delusional, that it doesn't exist & after all I won't meet the person that was cyberbullied into ctb before I could meet them in my next life. I've had a few moments where I completely found my thoughts of being reincarnated into the same world said person is and meeting them completely ridiculous, that that person is simply dead, gone into eternal sleep & that's that, and the same will happen to me if I ctb. but then I just go back to before & continue thinking they've been reincarnated and I'm going to reincarnate and meet them.

what do you think? do you believe in reincarnation? if you don't, why don't you? am I simply delusional?

honestly, either way, I think I'm going to eventually ctb, even if it turns out I'm just in complete denial of this person being dead forever making it so im absolutely never going to meet them, theyll never see the things I know they'd love if they lived to see it, they died because they were being cyberbullied, and I really won't ever meet them even in another world as a different person. I have no future, am comically misfortunate, nothing has ever gone right for me & from the looks of it that is going to continue, etc etc.

thank you for reading this, I'd appreciate it if you told me your thoughts.

ctbcat

ctbcat

Yes, the everlasting contrast.
Jul 14, 2023
i believe in there being something after death 100%, because the thought of there not being anything isn't something i like. but reincarnation isn't one of my favorites. i just want to keep my memory and things, i think... it's funny having attachments like that as a suicidal person, but yeah. i just... i can't seperate from myself - i cause myself so much suffering, but i'd rather be a ghost or some spirit guide or something... it's a nice thought though, and i don't think you're delusional for having it. it's a drive, i suppose. a motive.

maidens

maidens

Aug 27, 2023
i believe in there being something after death 100%, because the thought of there not being anything isn't something i like. but reincarnation isn't one of my favorites. i just want to keep my memory and things, i think... it's funny having attachments like that as a suicidal person, but yeah. i just... i can't seperate from myself - i cause myself so much suffering, but i'd rather be a ghost or some spirit guide or something... it's a nice thought though, and i don't think you're delusional for having it. it's a drive, i suppose. a motive.
thank you for replying! I feel very similarly other than that I've always liked reincarnation, I also really, really want to keep my memories if I am to reincarnate.

acidbit

acidbit

Jan 19, 2024
i think whatever you believe in will happen, i happily believe in eternal void without consciousness so i'll get that when i die. so if you believe in reincarnation you'll reincarnate. so i say try to believe it will be a better life

maidens

maidens

Aug 27, 2023
I believe in rebirth but I don't think you can predict what will be your next life unless you are spiritually super advanced meditator.
thank you for replying, I wouldn't necessarily describe it as a prediction but something more specific I'm not sure how to describe, apologies ;; but it has a lot to do with the person I want to meet in my next life.

M

matt1968

Student
Nov 6, 2023
I think it's a possibility - I don't know how the nature of this struggle comes into the next possible life.

It's difficult to know, for example, if I've made the best of a baddish hand or made a mess of a decent hand. I feel it's a mix.

And the nature of a possible CTB - does that influence things?

executioner1983

executioner1983

death is sustainable
Oct 2, 2023
I pray it doesn't exist. I have a pretty comfortable life and I still can't handle my shit, so reincarnating into one of lesser quality does not seem enjoyable. Maybe I'd be tougher but I just don't think life has any intrinsic value. And if I did it once and had a shit time why do it again?

anagram

anagram

I’m full of BS
Feb 4, 2024
Life implies death and death implies life it's a duality to be escaped
(I'm not encouraging anything here) suicide for me is often a practice to see how close I can get to death so it can be seen as a spiritual thing getting comfortable with the idea of me dying

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I don't believe in such a thing, I believe death to simply be nothing more than an dreamless and eternal sleep where all is forgotten about. Any of those other theories are invented by humans and it comforts me to think of death erasing everything and bringing peace from all the suffering, I'd always prefer for this existence to peacefully disappear into nothingness.

maidens

maidens

Aug 27, 2023
thank you to everyone that replied so far 🫶

D

Davey36000

Experienced
Jun 12, 2023
From research, it exists, but does it matter? You suffer now and you may suffer again next life...

The point is to cut suffering at the root so it doesn't arise agains, some say it is possible, but I'm not so sure.

I dunno why people always say dreamless sleep or blackness or whatever, considering they are consciousness itself, how can anyone disappear?

That is like being a videogame player and saying that once your character is killed, it is gone forever.

That character yes, but not the player.

Can any atom escape this Universe? It can't.

The body doesn't say "I'm conscious". In it's own it's just skin, muscle, bones... We say it through the body.

Homo erectus

Homo erectus

Mage
Mar 7, 2023
People now also talk about a different type of reincarnation, saving the memory to the cloud. The next step will be restoring it to another body. I don't know how possible it is. Is memory embodied, or purely software? Is it subjectively and objectively the same person? Does it feel like I am trapped in a foreign body? Some mad scientists will probably try to install human memory into other animals, and play around with all kinds of combination.

S

synchroscope

Oct 29, 2023
I recently looked into Buddhism and unfortunately I'm starting to believe it. I say unfortunately because it confirms my suspicions that life is nothing but an endless cycle of self-inflicted suffering that 98% of people have no hope of escaping in one lifetime alone. But Buddhism does offer an escape- you just have to work hard for it.

Unfortunately my current incarnation is stricken with a complete and total aversion to hard work. The best I can hope for under the Buddhist system is neutrality in this life so I don't fuck up my next life too badly. Unfortunately I've already hurt people in this life- sometimes intentionally. I expect I'll have to answer for that at some point, if not now.

This line of thought has even stopped me from suicide in the past, because who am I to try to escape the consequences of my own actions so easily? The truth is, I do deserve to suffer.

I'm saying all of this out of pocket, but I know Buddhism is fairly complex and I'm probably misrepresenting it. I have found a lot of solace in Buddhist writings when I'm in my worst states mentally.

On a less serious note, I find new age spirituality of the "woo" variety sociologically fascinating, and I recently stumbled across a theory that humans are locked in a cycle of reincarnation specifically so reptilians (yes, the aliens) can feed on our psychic misery. The bright light those who come back from the dead experience is actually a special interdimensional machine that wipes your soul's memory so you remain unaware of your ultimate fate in your next life.

I don't think I really buy into it, but if I die and see a bright white light, you better believe I'm not getting anywhere near that thing. Lmao.

Raven2

Raven2

Experienced
Dec 1, 2022
I'm not sure if I believe in reincarnation or not we have no proof. I have read up on it a bit about stories of little kids talking about past lives but seems when they grow older they no longer remember or talk about it.

L

lifewasawillowtv

You’re losing me
Nov 12, 2023
I hope it isn't, I feel like I'd just be in a perpetual cycle of ctb because even when I'm "happy" I still feel suicidal. Doing this thing once is more than enough for me. I'd rather go to hell than have to come back to the hell that is earth again and again I think.

Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘 : 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
I don't know what to think anymore but I can only hope/wish that whatever purpose it's for please just let it be consensual or at least make it so that I don't have to come back
to THIS exact planet anymore. Other then what I've mentioned I don't care what else happens I've accepted my fate and that is Death.

Last edited:
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
I recently looked into Buddhism and unfortunately I'm starting to believe it. I say unfortunately because it confirms my suspicions that life is nothing but an endless cycle of self-inflicted suffering that 98% of people have no hope of escaping in one lifetime alone. But Buddhism does offer an escape- you just have to work hard for it.

Unfortunately my current incarnation is stricken with a complete and total aversion to hard work. The best I can hope for under the Buddhist system is neutrality in this life so I don't fuck up my next life too badly. Unfortunately I've already hurt people in this life- sometimes intentionally. I expect I'll have to answer for that at some point, if not now.

This line of thought has even stopped me from suicide in the past, because who am I to try to escape the consequences of my own actions so easily? The truth is, I do deserve to suffer.

I'm saying all of this out of pocket, but I know Buddhism is fairly complex and I'm probably misrepresenting it. I have found a lot of solace in Buddhist writings when I'm in my worst states mentally.

On a less serious note, I find new age spirituality of the "woo" variety sociologically fascinating, and I recently stumbled across a theory that humans are locked in a cycle of reincarnation specifically so reptilians (yes, the aliens) can feed on our psychic misery. The bright light those who come back from the dead experience is actually a special interdimensional machine that wipes your soul's memory so you remain unaware of your ultimate fate in your next life.

I don't think I really buy into it, but if I die and see a bright white light, you better believe I'm not getting anywhere near that thing. Lmao.
Life is suffering -Buddha

Reactions: sserafim
marysfictionalworld

marysfictionalworld

Jan 25, 2024
simply not sure. is form emptiness, and emptiness form, life just a smudgy candleflame that goes out quietly? or is everything interlocked and only an emanation of something significantly larger we cannot see - a visible part of an invisible whole? this is the question i see at the heart of a lot and frankly i'm not sure of the answer, but it's worth considering i think

BrainShower

BrainShower

Tiny storm
Nov 7, 2023
No, i do not believe in an after life.
Unless you consider a reconfiguration of some of the atoms in your body becoming sentient again an afterlife.

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
Does our consciousness survives after death? It's an interesting idea. There's no evidence that doesn't, per se. I think that reincarnation is also a fascinating concept that's repeated in many different cultures and I wonder why. I think thats very attractive to a lot of people, the idea that our physical body is one thing but the spiritual body is something entirely different. It's attractive.

My general thought is that there isn't an afterlife. I wish that there was. But I don't think there's some solar repository you go to when you die.

I always went to private schools growing up. I went to a christian school, a Muslim school and a Buddhist school at different points.