• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

snowlance

snowlance

Ticking Time Bomb
Sep 8, 2023
If you got to go back in time and relive a period of time, when and what would it be? You would only be able to experience it again, you cant change the outcome or anything. It can be within the span of a year or even a few minutes. It doesn't have to be happy either.

Mine would be the 6 months I was waiting on rental assistance January this year. I didnt have a job and just did uber to get weed whenever i ran out. I was in constant anxiety and depression all the time but I was isolated and alone with my rabbit. I would just get high all the time and do whatever I wanted, play games, nap, watch anime, invite someone over to cuddle with. I was in constant panic because I thought my landlord would kick me out at any moment but if I experienced it again knowing she wouldn't for 6 months, I'd be able to enjoy it more. Just me and my rabbit in the apartment.

ClaudeCTTE

ClaudeCTTE

Misunderstood...
Aug 22, 2023
I would relive my entire childhood...

A childhood filled with friendships and good memories.

A beautiful time for me, without worries, without obligations, and when I didn't know the reality of this declining society.

If I could only relive one year, it would be when I was 11-12 years old...

Just pure happiness...

Last edited:
TheSource

TheSource

From the Divine we came, to the Divine we return.
Sep 25, 2023
My former friend being happy.

I'd love to experience a compilation of them smiling. Them laughing. The sun illuminating their face. Them talking about their friends or their family or their girlfriend. Them making jokes. Them laughing at my own. When we hung out with my dog. When we play-wrestled. When they put on my motorcycle helmet and ran and I could hear their muffled giggles. Just their happiness is all I would want to relive before I died.

I pushed them away; their life was going downhill and I only made it worse. Whenever I think of them, I always try to force the thoughts away. I can't get them back. I shouldn't try to, even if I could.

I can barely remember anything anymore. Everything has become cloudy. My memory barely goes past a few hours prior. I can't remember most of my life at this point. But every memory with them is as clear as if it were happening right now.

I'd like to relive those moments once more before I kick the bucket.

HighFlight

HighFlight

Global Mod
Jun 28, 2023
Most of my life has been pretty normal, primarily because I ignored all my issues and feelings and just pretended to be normal. I grew up in a time where the treatment for depression and anxiety was "suck it up", as it wasn't something discussed.

But if I had to pick a point to go back to, it would be my sophomore and junior years in college. For the first time in my life, I could be my authentic self with my friends. We had lots of fun, studied hard, and shared a passion for our major. Freshman and Senior years were great too, but these years included the struggles to make and leave my friends. Most of my friends went on and have been successful in their careers. Others, like me left that industry to pursue other things.

The memories of this time of my life bring back feelings of joy and happiness. I miss my friends.

darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Offā€¦.
Sep 27, 2023
Age 15 - 24 for me.
My life was an adventure. I travelled a lot, had many romances, fun.
Freedom comes though most of all. Having freedom and the power that comes with that. Potential too. I never thought 'I can do anything' but certainly felt I was able to do many more things than I now can.

Rouge4000

Rouge4000

Alone
Sep 27, 2023
I would go back 6 months ago. When the love of me life decided to cheat on me I would do everything to convince her why that would have been a bad idea and I would have fixed all mistakes I've made convincing her why it was a good idea on her part. I think if I could do that I wouldn't have much of any reason to be here now

Archness

Archness

Defective Personel
Jan 20, 2023
Elementary school, specifically the 6th grade, tho I'd like some other moments in that phase in my life.
Sadly, I have almost no recollection of those times anymore šŸ˜„ . But I still know it was the most joyful and innocent time of my life.

Middle school was mid, nothing to really remember.
High school was when my thoughts became more and more complex and introspective, also, a good amount of it was during covid lock downs. The start of my decline...

This is assuming, ofc, my brain was temporary reverted to what it was like at that time. If it wasn't, there'd be no point, I couldn't go back.

Lullaby

Lullaby

šŸŒ™
Mar 9, 2022
Things were always pretty traumatic for me, most of it starting when I was a kid, but back then at least I had some naivety? I could watch cartoons and just not be responsible for understanding why anything was happening.

Honestly, though, if I had to pick, it would be early last yearā€¦For maybe a month or two, I felt genuinely happy. I think for the first time ever? Or at least in a long time. I wasn't worried about anything, I had great support, I was in love and I seriously felt hopeful for my future.

I really wish I go back for just a night to feel that again.

S

stellaburner

May 1, 2023
If you got to go back in time and relive a period of time, when and what would it be? You would only be able to experience it again, you cant change the outcome or anything. It can be within the span of a year or even a few minutes. It doesn't have to be happy either.

Mine would be the 6 months I was waiting on rental assistance January this year. I didnt have a job and just did uber to get weed whenever i ran out. I was in constant anxiety and depression all the time but I was isolated and alone with my rabbit. I would just get high all the time and do whatever I wanted, play games, nap, watch anime, invite someone over to cuddle with. I was in constant panic because I thought my landlord would kick me out at any moment but if I experienced it again knowing she wouldn't for 6 months, I'd be able to enjoy it more. Just me and my rabbit in the apartment.
sitting with my boyfriend on his front porch with my head on his chest and his arm around me

• Love
Reactions: girlwithflaxenhair0
LonelyKitten

LonelyKitten

Seeking one final escape
Aug 13, 2023
I'd relive when I first came to the US at 18.
That was the first time in my life I was safe, and the first time I met a real friend with great chemistry.
People were so nice to me like I'd never known, and there was even a sweet cat.
She was older than me (19), but really friendly too.
I remember how she loved to snuggle up in an electric blanket :)

I'd relive the spark of those miraculous moments, as well as try my best to be far more grateful and respectful than I was.
See if I could make that life sustainable longer-term, you know.

B

bpdtookme

May 30, 2023
May through August of this year.

The reason I was there was far from perfect, but I spent those months unemployed, hours away, at my metamour's place (my partner's partner).

We were supposed to start dating, but that never happened. It was the worst time in my life, but also the best. In all that happened during that time, I got to spend so much time with one of my favorite people in the whole world.

And months later, I'm back at my partner's now that the things that caused me to go there cooled down, and my meta has told me we'll never date.

I'd give anything to try again. Even if the outcome was the same, I'd like another chance to cherish what was there.

Boudika

Boudika

Trauma? Oh you mean reason why I'm hilarious
Aug 22, 2023
2020/2021
They were the best years of my life.

sserafim

sserafim

they say itā€™s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
I would re-live my childhood. It was the best period of my life. I had no responsibilities or worries back then. Things were carefree, and I miss that freedom from responsibility. I miss the limitlessness and the endless summer of childhood. I miss how it seemed like there were endless possibilities. I miss imagining and creating fantasy worlds. I miss how imaginative I was as a child, and I miss using my imagination. I miss how much happier I was back then. I was naive, and didn't know the cruelty of people and the world. I miss being a kid, I hate having to be a young adult and eventually work and enter this capitalist society and system. Ugh one of my biggest wishes is to go back in time and be a kid again.

I would also re-live my college life. I actually realized that I miss being in college, despite how difficult it was at the time. I miss the academic environment and setting of college, and just studying and acquiring knowledge. I miss the feeling of being in an academic community surrounded by people with a shared purpose and reason, and I miss gaining knowledge and learning new things. I also miss being sheltered from the real world. I realize now that college was a paradise

A beautiful time for me, without worries, without obligations, and when I didn't know the reality of this declining society.

Just pure happiness...
Same! I miss having no worries or obligations, and not knowing the cruelty and harsh reality about the world and society. I miss childhood so much

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore
Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
2006 - 2009, I was still a kid but my parents did not divorce and a certain event did not happen to me yet.

• Hugs
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Man, I'm not sure I would go back for any of it. Maybe some moments in childhood and that one 6 month period that may have been a hypomanic episode. I had so much hope for the future then - too much, really.

garfy

garfy

Sep 21, 2023
i'd like to go back to when i was 5, just starting school because the prominent memories of that year was walking to school and counting all the cracks on the pavements, picking up bugs, leaves, etc. when the weather was nice there was a certain smell to it that i sometimes get a whiff of present-day. immense nostalgia lmao, not a thought in my dirt-eating brain

R

RW__Asher23

Student
Dec 11, 2022
I relive this moment at least once a year. Being in the paternity ward at the hospital dressed in gown and watching my daughter being born and cutting the cord. That is one good thing that happened in my life. Sadly too many bad things to follow that but I will cherish that one moment in my life until my ctb comes. Which is likely soon. Wish you Peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: Celerity
A

anxious_depressive

I'm in despair
Dec 21, 2021
I'd really like to hug my grandmother again.
And my sweet cat.
I miss them so much.

derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Misery Minimization Activist
Sep 19, 2023

Am I taking my current knowledge back - as in getting a second chance - or just re-living? If I am getting a second chance, give me all of it. I've learned so much about how the world works. If I'm just experiencing it again . . . probably none of it, tbh. Maybe some brief periods in college but I know I was suicidal through it all, even if there are lots of nice rose-colored glasses moments.

Reactions: sserafim
Ruma

Ruma

Experienced
Dec 26, 2021
I would also go back to my childhood to revisit the times with my best friend,where we were carefree and has no worries,and just didn't give a fuck. Unfortunately she died a couple of years back ( fuck cancer) id give anything to have that time back with her.

EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ šŸ’•āœØ
Jun 9, 2023

Just pure happiness...
yeah, I've noticed that those ages tend to the best in people's lives! ^_^ Too bad mine wasn't so good! xD I thought it was the end of the world at the time! >_< If only I knew... But I got an absolutely amazing 4th and 5th grade to make up for it instead! >:3
Anyways, answering the question: I'd love if my entire life was just me going from 2 years old to the end of 8th grade repeatedly on loop! ^_^

carnivalforone

carnivalforone

Experienced
Sep 29, 2023
id relive my life from 13 id leave my parents sooner id be more aware of my own situation id take advantage of everything better id grow as a person sooner , id focus on the things that were important instead of rotting like i did. i would have stopped hurting myself for others and done more things for myself . i would have not pushed away some people i regretted and i would have dropped people i should have . i would do everything better , maybe give myself a better chance at everything i ruined for myself already

sserafim

sserafim

they say itā€™s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
i'd like to go back to when i was 5, just starting school because the prominent memories of that year was walking to school and counting all the cracks on the pavements, picking up bugs, leaves, etc. when the weather was nice there was a certain smell to it that i sometimes get a whiff of present-day. immense nostalgia lmao, not a thought in my dirt-eating brain
Omg I miss that as well! I miss walking to school in the fall. I miss how the air had the crisp scent of autumn. I miss picking up the fallen leaves and prickly things. Most of all, I miss how carefree I was back then.

• Hugs
natthebrat

natthebrat

only help i want is with ctb
Jul 9, 2023
I'd relive my Fall 2018 semester of college when I took 100% online classes. It was the only time I actually enjoyed school, the time I could just learn new things without having to converse with anyone, and only had to leave the house for grocery shopping and for fun stuff. I could even pet my dogs or have the TV on in the background while studying, which really helped to relax me as well. And that definitely helped me academically, I finished with all A's and even a few A+'s that semester. I really wish I could find a WFH job now that could offer the same thing, but I know I probably won't, especially not now.

BonfireBlondie

BonfireBlondie

Oct 5, 2023
100% I would go back to around 2010, my brother and I still lived together, we had just gotten a Wii and we're always together, whether that be hanging out outside, or playing donkey Kong country returns and Mario galaxy it didn't matter, all that mattered is that life is good. But since then we've both grown up, and now we're several states apart without the time to play games or hang out together and that is something truly sad.

Ashu

Ashu

novelist, sanskritist, Canadian living in India
Nov 13, 2021
There are a number of such periods, all of them defined by a woman whom I loved and who loved me. I wouldn't exactly _relive_ them, though, since with the impossible wisdom of hindsight I would do things differently, to make it last, which of course it didn't in real life.