• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

real human being

real human being

full of broken thoughts
Jan 28, 2022
i dont really have any happy memories from my childhood. for me, its a nightmare that im still slowly waking up from. i wouldnt want to relive it at any cost.

well i guess i could relive the time i was like 3-4 years old and watched tv and ate soup at my grandma's most days.

if i could go back and actually change my childhood though, thats something i would be much more interested in. i would do things differently. i would maske friends at school, i'd be a good student, i'd get into university and become a doctor or teacher or do smth else thats meaningful. i wouldnt be so screwed up.

Reactions: Costrecce
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
2006, when I was 6 years old. I loved being able to see my sister on a daily basis and being able to do things with her and my grandpa

• Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore
EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
100% I would go back to around 2010, my brother and I still lived together, we had just gotten a Wii and we're always together, whether that be hanging out outside, or playing donkey Kong country returns and Mario galaxy it didn't matter, all that mattered is that life is good. But since then we've both grown up, and now we're several states apart without the time to play games or hang out together and that is something truly sad.
yeah! :( I hate how, at least for me, in the past couple years, it's so hard to get people to come to play video games! >_< They always want to do something grand and not just have fun! :/

Reactions: sserafim
dumbgirlonline

dumbgirlonline

Nighty Night Princess
Sep 30, 2023
take me back to 2018. I had a really fun time then.

Costrecce

Costrecce

Just a lil Dragon lad
Aug 21, 2023
I can't even think of a time...yes I've had happy times before but in all those moments I had depression in the background. Everything was always ruined by my mind or something out of my control.

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
100% I would go back to around 2010, my brother and I still lived together, we had just gotten a Wii and we're always together, whether that be hanging out outside, or playing donkey Kong country returns and Mario galaxy it didn't matter, all that mattered is that life is good. But since then we've both grown up, and now we're several states apart without the time to play games or hang out together and that is something truly sad.
Omg I miss playing on my Wii! My sister, cousin and I would always play Super Smasher Bros Brawl. We'd also play Pokemon on our DS'es as well. Ugh I miss childhood so much. I wish I could be a kid again. Things were so carefree back then and I had no worries. It's so sad that we had to grow up

wiinterfrost

wiinterfrost

it only gets worse..
Oct 8, 2023
3days of when i was like 22. i never had a phase of life where i was happy but there were a few moments of enjoyable times lasting from a day to a couple weeks. those 3days were when i accidentally met someone when i was visiting a friend and i ended up living at their tiny hut for a few days and i was so depressed and full of anxiety but i still was in a love-bubble for the first time in my life someone actually loving me back but i was so full of anxiety that i booked a train because i thought i needed distance and to this day i regret because it fell apart and i missed them so much and never saw them again... sigh
best (and only non-abusive/non-toxic) romantic love in my life even if it only lasted 3days

Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
Ages five to seven.