TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
For me it would be @PDAnnie2610 and @SanguineHare because they are so adorable, caring and loving. I'd give them all the hugs in the world because they really deserve it. Only good things. And as of things we'd do together, I'd go with anything they'd prefer!

In general I'd go with anyone who showed me kindness :).

• Hugs
Reactions: PDAnnie2610 and SanguineHare
Noctis

Noctis

I wish I'd done it years ago
Dec 15, 2021
I don't want to say any names because then they'll show up and say "First of all, who the fuck are you?" And I'm not ready for that level of hurt.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: blueclover_., Skathon, Mixo and 8 others
bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
abir_london but I think it's gone. I shared his pain in several posts that he wrote.

• Hugs
Reactions: avoid_slow_death
C

Cheza_mus

Experienced
Jul 1, 2021
I would love to meet @JustJudah and we drink...also @CC123 and we just talk about life

• Love
Reactions: Judah
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Haven't met any physically because of the distant, but have some close ones that we FaceTime. We known each other for quite a while, when we first FaceTime it was like we known each other for years. Now at the present I would love to meet @Meditation guide and @sadworld and @RainAndSadness . One can only dream right?

Last edited:
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
For me it would be @PDAnnie2610 and @SanguineHare because they are so adorable, caring and loving. I'd give them all the hugs in the world because they really deserve it. Only good things. And as of things we'd do together, I'd go with anything they'd prefer!

In general I'd go with anyone who showed me kindness :).
I would like to meet you too, I see that you are a great member but only life treats you horrible, so I would give you all the hugs I can

O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
I don't know any member well enough to spend time near them physically. Maybe I'm paranoid or too cautious

• Hugs
Reactions: Sunset Limited, stygal, lostautist and 1 other person
lostautist

lostautist

wandering
Jan 12, 2022
I would go to a comfortable low-key gathering, but I don't know anyone here that I would meet privately. That would take a lot of trust.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Insomniac

Insomniac

𝔄 𝔲 𝔱 𝔦 𝔰 𝔪
May 21, 2021
I can't even make a single friend on a fucking suicide forum

idk how people have the courage to chat to strangers on a forum. my social anxiety and I we can't relate.

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic, not-2-b-the-answer, Quiet Desperation and 1 other person
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
In honor of @Shadowplay - I'd like to party with everyone else who ever posted in the "electronic music" thread. That would be a memorable night I think.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and avoid_slow_death
Insomniac

Insomniac

𝔄 𝔲 𝔱 𝔦 𝔰 𝔪
May 21, 2021
I completely understand how you feel.

I have social anxiety too (and avoidant personality disorder) which is why I never usually initiate a PM with anyone.

I'm only PMing with people who have approached me first... even though there are quite a few members who seem lovely and I'd like to start a chat with.

wow same, I have avoidant personality disorder too. also to be completely honest I also have very little to no interest in connecting with people whatsoever. there was a pont in Mt life where I felt sad about my loneliness but with time, it became more like a choice because I would consciously keep people at a distance. I just don't feel comfortable with human feelings of closeness.

there are members I notice more than others, some I find funny, some I find wise, some I butt-head with.. but overall I've had a pleasant experience with people here on SS. I cannot think of a single member that I dislike.

SS is a good place. and even if I don't any friend here I still feel close to everyone here and am made to feel comfortable with my flaws.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: blueclover_., demuic and not-2-b-the-answer
DunnoWhyButYeah

DunnoWhyButYeah

~*-*~
Apr 3, 2020
Hmm hard question... With @Manaaja some cozy afternoon tea meeting and with @TheNorthernSilence long walk and camping during winter night under beautiful stars <3 X) Winter camping

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and TheNorthernSilence
Q

Quiet Desperation

Lonely wanderer
Dec 7, 2020
No friends here or anywhere else since apparently I come off like an asshole no matter what I do.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Insomniac
blueclover_.

blueclover_.

Better Never to Have Been: 2006, David Benatar
Oct 11, 2021
Marquis. It's been a very rough time for him, i'll hand whatever the help he needs at the moment. I've always admired people who dares to go against the government openly, even more so for those who managed to be unseen for a long time just like Marquis did before the NYT decided to intervene.

• Love
Reactions: demuic, not-2-b-the-answer, Crazy4u and 1 other person