DylanNeverEnding

DylanNeverEnding

Jan 5, 2024
Anything in the whole world, I'd love the confidence to do something with my life

Reactions: tomyumgoong, Kit1 and Dliena
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
A medium size button that I own that will make me die instantly and peacefully in an instant if I were to press it once

Reactions: sserafim and color_me_gone
ihatemylifee

ihatemylifee

Jan 24, 2024
Someone to shoot me
Or to be anyone but myself

Reactions: sserafim and tomyumgoong
migimortis

migimortis

Love It Or Waste It.
Jan 15, 2024
Android waifu that will take care of me. I think that would cover all the bases, especially if it could make money for me too.

FujoshiNeet

FujoshiNeet

people call me unhinged
Jan 21, 2024
An actual working Death Note.

Reactions: sserafim
MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
I would want another me. I know no one will ever understand me and no one will be able to handle my constant depression and breakdowns so I need another me. I've been wanting this for a while. I could cuddle with her talk to her watch anime with her...yeah I really want another me and I could stare at my own face all day
A medium size button that I own that will make me die instantly and peacefully in an instant if I were to press it once
This too
This too

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Just give me the Infinity Gauntlet. I'll use it to wipe out only all evil people from the universe, including myself.

M

myhappyending

Jan 23, 2024
Mine would be a real gay love for the last time.

FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
Just for me: A cure to all my mental issues

ANYTHING: An ideal anarchist society

Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
A monster BF/GF that can vore me alive but I'm a sick degenerate so of course that won't ever happen.

Reactions: tomyumgoong
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
I am ugly......so either to be good looking or the power of invisibility to hide what I actually am.

Reactions: SMmetalhead36
throneofdispair03

throneofdispair03

is a mistake
Jan 10, 2024
a gun with two bullets (both for me)

Reactions: sserafim and SMmetalhead36
Banan321

Banan321

Do it once, do it right!
Sep 19, 2023
Erased from existence, I wasn't born.

sammiechzxv

sammiechzxv

just a girl who's kinda sad
Aug 7, 2023
A hug

• Hugs
Reactions: SMmetalhead36 and Kit1
B

BlessedBeTheFlame

All things are nothing to me
Feb 2, 2024
Just someone, who truly accepts me.

Reactions: SMmetalhead36 and Kit1
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
World peace

Reactions: SMmetalhead36
Act Two

Act Two

Happy thoughts in shards, all over the floor.
Jan 29, 2024
Let's see here, winning the lottery, magic genie, perfect food, the list goes on.

Sure, those are great and all, but-- and this might sound silly, but bear with me-- if I could have any one thing I wanted, real or fictional, I would have a dog. Again, seems ridiculous, but I'm serious, that's what I'd choose.

It's been a dream of mine for many years, but still living with my parents and they are so against the idea that they pretended they were allergic when I was a child until I found out it was a huge lie at the age of 12.

When the world turns its back on me, and everybody I once knew forsakes me, I would always be able to count on this dog. It probably sounds stupid to everyone else, but it's the truth for me. It would mean so much to me that I probably wouldn't even have much of a desire to CTB after that. Or at least some sort of obligation that would keep me grounded.

Oh well. I can keep dreaming and crying myself to sleep over it, I suppose.

Reactions: tomyumgoong
T

tomyumgoong

Dec 22, 2023
I think it'd be cool to shapeshift. Could do a lot of things with that lol. Or just feel at peace and be loved. I guess that's more than one, but it's a hard question to be fair!
Let's see here, winning the lottery, magic genie, perfect food, the list goes on.

Sure, those are great and all, but-- and this might sound silly, but bear with me-- if I could have any one thing I wanted, real or fictional, I would have a dog. Again, seems ridiculous, but I'm serious, that's what I'd choose.

It's been a dream of mine for many years, but still living with my parents and they are so against the idea that they pretended they were allergic when I was a child until I found out it was a huge lie at the age of 12.

When the world turns its back on me, and everybody I once knew forsakes me, I would always be able to count on this dog. It probably sounds stupid to everyone else, but it's the truth for me. It would mean so much to me that I probably wouldn't even have much of a desire to CTB after that. Or at least some sort of obligation that would keep me grounded.

Oh well. I can keep dreaming and crying myself to sleep over it, I suppose.
I feel like that's totally understandable. My dogs passed away a couple summers ago (old age), and honestly, they felt like my only friends for a long time and it's still really devastating to think about. I hope you can have a dog someday :)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Act Two
S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
A big dragon friend, or since a lot of people are asking for love, a date with death where I die at the end of it.

S

SMmetalhead36

Ready to have my forever date with suicide
Oct 6, 2023
To be able to fly.