Nov 26, 2023
A pardon

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Kit1 and ThymeToLeave
MikUma

MikUma

certified red flag
Dec 7, 2023
My mom's miscarraige to have been born rather than me, because wtf is ts; I could've been nothing, but out of all of the outcomes I'm here??? What the shit, dude LMAO

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Kit1
G

guest200

Jan 3, 2024
To have my debts cleared

• Hugs
D

Deleted member 65988

2 trillion dollars

I'll use the first trillion to buy out the government and make it do my bidding. Now with my vast political and economic power (and the added economic power of the state) I'll use the second trillion (+~2 trillion extra from the state) to fix the world's problems, leaving around $50,000 to buy an airplane so I can end up in an unfortunate accident at sea while the masses weep in sorrow.
Damn it, same but give me 5 trillion dollars.

• Yay!
Reactions: Tokugawa_Yoshinobu, Kit1, Blurry_Buildings and 1 other person
D

DeadHead

Belief is the enemy of knowledge
Aug 20, 2023
The ability to set up an elite vigilante group that travels worldwide to give payback to people who abuse animals, babies, children, the vulnerable and the elderly.

• Hugs
Reactions: itchygator, Kit1, Celerity and 3 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Damn it, same but give me 5 trillion dollars.
2 trillion dollars

I'll use the first trillion to buy out the government and make it do my bidding. Now with my vast political and economic power (and the added economic power of the state) I'll use the second trillion (+~2 trillion extra from the state) to fix the world's problems, leaving around $50,000 to buy an airplane so I can end up in an unfortunate accident at sea while the masses weep in sorrow.
I'd be happy with 5-10 million $$$ ...

I don't wanna be greedy.

Reactions: Kit1, Blurry_Buildings and rozeske
D

Deleted member 65988

I'd be happy with 5-10 million $$$ ...

I don't wanna be greedy.
All of that 5 trillion will not be spent on living lavishly and such, I think the world has already seen more than enough of that, I think it would be time to fix a lot of the issues that plague the world.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, Kit1, Blurry_Buildings and 1 other person
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
All of that 5 trillion will not be spent on living lavishly and such, I think the world has already seen more than enough of that, I think it would be time to fix a lot of the issues that plague the world.
Yes, true! I agree with that!!

Reactions: Kit1 and Blurry_Buildings
D

Deleted member 65988

Yes, true! I agree with that!!
When I saw that there are luxury boats worth 100s of millions of dollars, I really thought to myself that does the world even need to see more of these ridiculously expensive things? How does it benefit everyone else whose struggling out there on their own with not even cent left to aid them, it just felt like a spit in the face of those who need it the most.

Reactions: Kit1 and Blurry_Buildings
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
Love?I don't believe in true love anymore. I don't believe that love can last.
Time machine? It's tempting to change the past but what if I just keep fucking up anyway.
Money? Seems like the best choice. At least I wouldn't need to worry about expenses and could help secure ppl I care about. It would fix a lot of things actually... and you can buy the finest supplies to CTB in the end

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, itchygator and Kit1
Blackpepperpancake

Blackpepperpancake

Help me to breathe
Nov 22, 2023
A perfect world for myself and me being alone in nature and unlimited supplies for survival, or maybe an ability to wipe all humans out of this planet including myself

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, Praestat_Mori and Kit1
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
If I could have one thing is my Death / Non-existence forever , extremely soon. Painless quick easy and guaranteed my death asap.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, Praestat_Mori, Kit1 and 1 other person
O

outatime_85

Warlock
May 17, 2022
1: Someone who respects me.

2: Someone who needs me.

3: Someone who won't try to tear me down purposefully.

4: A Hug.

5: Someone to cuddle with.

6: Someone to hold hands with.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Kit1, carac and 1 other person
Neverfeltdeader

Neverfeltdeader

Can you hear me drift away?
Dec 12, 2021
Financial security for the rest of my short life. I know it's just one thing but I'd also like a rewired brain and a cure for my crippling anxiety.

• Hugs
Shiva_Story

Shiva_Story

Student
Mar 12, 2023
genuine relationship based on love with an attractive female

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To have my existence erased so it's like I never existed at all, I just wish to peacefully disappear into nothingness.

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, Praestat_Mori, Kit1 and 1 other person
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
A hug from my dead Mum. Not as a corpse or zombie obviously. I was 3 when she died. I don't even remember what it was like to hug her.

I was going to go with money but really- how far will it really get you? It can't stop aging. It can't even stop all illnesses. Most wishes would only buy me a bit more time and then I'd want to CTB again.

Ideally, a peaceful death would be good too but maybe that's being greedy...

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, hopeless08, Kit1 and 2 others
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
Realistic (semi)
$11 Million USD. Enough to take care of those I want to take care of and CTB the way I want to.

Fictional/Unrealistic
The ability to teleport.

• Hugs
A

Applepi

Jan 13, 2024
I want love, a girlfriend. I want her to hold my hand, take walks with me, hug me, tell me it will be okay, I want a girlfriend, I really do. but I feel so guilty, because that's not fully true. Because the bitter truth is that she won't fix me, I don't want a person, I just want to be less lonely, because she'll make me feel good, won't she? and I want to feel good, but I don't want a "girlfriend". I want the idea of her
I want love, a girlfriend. I want her to hold my hand, take walks with me, hug me, tell me it will be okay, I want a girlfriend, I really do. but I feel so guilty, because that's not fully true. Because the bitter truth is that she won't fix me, I don't want a person, I just want to be less lonely, because she'll make me feel good, won't she? and I want to feel good, but I don't want a "girlfriend". I want the idea of her
Also a cat would be cool, i like cats

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, itchygator and Kit1
ThymeToLeave

ThymeToLeave

Adventurer
Dec 12, 2023
To be nuked. Total vaporization in an instant.

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, Praestat_Mori, pthnrdnojvsc and 1 other person
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
Ideally, world peace and freedom for all human beings, our furry friends and the environment.

For me - a guarantee that my children will always be safe, happy, loved, loving, healthy, free, kind, warm hearted, helpful and respectful to all human beings, furry friends and the environment, fair, non judgemental and ability to reach put to everyone in pain.

If something that I can personally see just for myself - a mother whonwould have loved me unconditionally and looked after me.

If I can change something for myself - not to have been abused in my life.

If I can change a part of myself - the ability to absolutely forgive people who have committed unforgiveable crimes against me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, itchygator, Celerity and 2 others
jacarandagarden

jacarandagarden

Errare humanum est
Jan 14, 2024
An abundance of money is all I need.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1 and Praestat_Mori
piddincir

piddincir

Student
Nov 6, 2023
to have my wife back from the dead.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: color_me_gone, Kit1, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
I never want to gain weight with my Uber Eats' unlimited free food account. 🍒

• Hugs
itchygator

itchygator

Jan 17, 2024
To be able to walk again. Preferably on the beach.

Your mom wasn't around you growing up huh?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
D

Deadfrogwalking

Jan 15, 2024
2 trillion dollars

YES !

• Hugs
Ashu

Ashu

novelist, sanskritist, Canadian living in India
Nov 13, 2021
A foreskin.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: breezeboy, Kit1, itchygator and 1 other person
itchygator

itchygator

Jan 17, 2024
I'd like to have some questions answered.

How did we come to be? Is there a higher power/god? What comes after death?

Thats all I really want besides death itself.
That's the million dollar question my friend.

• Love
Reactions: breezeboy and Kit1