sadandlonely99

Jan 23, 2023
FUCK YES!!! FUCK THIS WORLD

Reactions: kunikuzushi, pthnrdnojvsc, certified_idiot and 1 other person
S

SMmetalhead36

Ready to have my forever date with suicide
Oct 6, 2023
I probably would. I'm unsure but the time is coming because I have no desire to get old.

Reactions: certified_idiot
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
If it would be a location of my choosing, yes.

Catch-22

Catch-22

But in the end it doesn't even matter...šŸ˜¢
Aug 19, 2019
Someone gives you the option to die right now, completely painlessly, in the way you want. You can be transported to a different place to die, but you have to do it right now. You will never get another chance to do this, but you don't get to prepare. Would you do it?
Without even a second thought I would be out of here.. I would have been out of here decades ago. I would give anything to not exist.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, certified_idiot and sadandlonely99
C

chloramine

Arcanist
Apr 18, 2022
Yes. I would feel bad because it's Christmas currently and that's kind of an awful thing to do to other people but. Yeah. I think I would.

IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
Someone gives you the option to die right now, completely painlessly, in the way you want. You can be transported to a different place to die, but you have to do it right now. You will never get another chance to do this, but you don't get to prepare. Would you do it?
If I can write a note to leave behind first, sure.

suicidesheep31.1

suicidesheep31.1

hurt by life
Aug 7, 2022
yes, definitely

wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
yes if I could I'd die right now

bleedingbxnes

bleedingbxnes

fight decay, perfect nothing
Nov 20, 2023
I would, I probably would. I'd like to say I'd hesitate, but in all honestly, I wouldn't.

HerPromise

HerPromise

Aug 16, 2023
Yes. That would honestly make me feel genuinely happy and I would say yes before my survival instinct could even get in the way. I like your PFP btw.

Antigone_Blossoms

Antigone_Blossoms

Dec 31, 2023
Absolutely, yes. I might hesitate for a moment if I wouldn't have time to tell my loved ones that I love them, but I would still do it.

HD72

HD72

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall
Sep 10, 2023
Yes. I am in so much pain. No one helps. They want me to make them feel better and in the process they destroyed me. And when I begged for help at 12 & shared I was suicidal I recently found out my mother just thought I was kidding.

Y

Yaffle

Lifeā€™s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
I wish I could say yes but still things to finish and finalise before I can.

KsmŠøda

KsmŠøda

Have I died too soon or lived too long?
Oct 23, 2023
Of course

Shimidori

Shimidori

make me sad
Dec 22, 2023
Not quite right now, sadly. I have made a promise to meet someone in the next month, and I intend to fulfill it no matter what.

...After such promise is fulfilled though? I would be on a spot to finally die peacefully.

B

brokeandbroken

Enlightened
Apr 18, 2023
Yeah I would. There's nothing left in life for me.

Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Yes, despite my stated wishes to make it easier on my family. Rough to find out I'm this selfish, but if I can't ever get that chance back, I have to take it.

darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Offā€¦.
Sep 27, 2023
So long as it's a definite and there's no pain involved I absolutely would do it.
In a heart beat.

Princess_Kitty

Princess_Kitty

Lost kitty
Jan 4, 2024
Definitely 100%. Being free from all this pain, who wouldn't? That's all I'd want honestly. Wish I could make that happen right now.

lastexit717@proton.

lastexit717@proton.

Nov 26, 2023
Yes , not behind first and lets go, i live in fear everyday i just want to go

E

eashanm

God
Feb 22, 2023
My date has arrived, so yes! I've already prepared for Death.

BlockHammer

BlockHammer

Confused loser
Oct 25, 2023
Eventhough i still want to do something in this life, if the option you mention is true. Then yes im gonna take it

Z

Zaphkiel

IDK
May 13, 2023
Yes fucking yes. I saw something traumatising this week end and I'm not sue I can get over it, on top of what I was already feeling.

kmycluisfe

kmycluisfe

I wish it would all stop at once
Mar 8, 2023
I wouldn't hesitate for a second

A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
Fuck yes. Absolutely. I'm fucking done with life. I don't need to prepare. I just want to be gone. I don't want to be around a minute longer. Not a second longer.

dreamingofrest

dreamingofrest

so, so tired
Nov 7, 2023
I would definitely do it, no doubt about it.

PUK30UTMYGUTZZZ

PUK30UTMYGUTZZZ

Dec 8, 2023
Yes, Ive actually had enough of this and maybe people would take me seriously

F

fxxhan175

Jan 7, 2024
Yes, no question. No way I'm passing up the opportunity when I know from experience that things actually DO get worse. Guess I'm just pre-programmed to self-sabotage and whatever relief I can get from mere consciousness I'll take gladly.