• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

PhoenixPX

PhoenixPX

Apr 9, 2024
I always dreamt of jumping of a building and experiencing a big free fall before i died .
I am afraid of heights but for some reason i have dreams about it. When i can jump from great heights I get a ton of adrenaline and it be a wonderful way to die.
The problem that this is a really gross method because you would fall on a sidewalk. And nowadays all tall buildings are suicide proof.

What is your method you always dreamt of?

D

dggtscccvfd

Arcanist
Jun 1, 2023
I always dreamt of jumping of a building and experiencing a big free fall before i died .
I am afraid of height but for some reason i have dreams about it. When i can jump from great heights i get a ton of adrenaline and it be a wonderful way to die.
The problem that this is a really gross method because you would fall on a sidewalk. And nowadays all tall building are suicide proof.

Assisted suicide. 100% chance of death, no pain, you can say goodbye to family. It's perfect. Unfortunately, we don't have it in the country I live in.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Avengers Infinity War GIF

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I'd ideally choose to erase my existence so it's like I never existed at all, I just wish for this existence to be forgotten about but in terms of actual suicide methods I'd choose something peaceful like Nembutal. I want a death which is like never waking again, I just want to fall into an eternal and dreamless sleep, it comforts me to think of this existence permanently disappearing into nothingness.

sirciroc

sirciroc

Feb 4, 2024
Of natural causes (like old age) after a happy life.

That's what I want. Whether I'm gonna make it through this BS and get there is a different story. In which case if I don't, something that is as painless as possible in a quiet place

PlzTake MeWithYou

PlzTake MeWithYou

Apr 19, 2024
I'd hang myself, or pay someone to strangle me, or tighten a plastic zipper around my neck.

Reactions: HuskyD'hiver
J

J&L383

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
I do have dreams where I'm falling or going incredibly fast through the air or on land and thinking, well this will surely kill me. And if I don't wake up before it ends, it's usually soft and peaceful. So something like that would be cool.

Eudaimonic

Eudaimonic

I want to fade away.
Aug 11, 2023
Assisted suicide to ensure the purity of substances without having to deal with the hassle of testing or obtaining them.
Short-acting barbiturate overdose (opioids could work too given sufficient dosage and receptor affinity)
I'd do it outside at night under the stars.
Dying in my (dreamless) sleep would also suffice.

B

Braqs

Apr 5, 2024
Ideally, even though it wouldn't be possible I would be extremely happy passing by donating my heart - or other extremely vital organ - to somebody who really needs one.

While I'm looking into a live kidney donation before I CTB, it would be extremely serene knowing that every possible part of me is helping keep other people alive.

M

martinso67

All human rights are important
Feb 5, 2021
I would go on vacation and think about my past life experiences. 3 days before my hotel stay is over. I would take a medication that is recommend in the PPEH or N Before I go to sleep at 10pm. I would set up a sleep timer for my music streaming. So, I permanently sleep to the best songs I like at the moment.

2-3 days later I should be found there in the hotel, when I do not respond to people knocking on my hotel room door. I did prepare a letter talking about my health issues and some money 500 USD. In the letter I also apologize for any inconveniences I caused and I was to be buried or cremated in the same city where I died and the cheapest way.

i dont feel real.

i dont feel real.

No more sense in this
Apr 13, 2024
Blowing my fucking brain off with a 12 gauge shotgun. I always dream of that. Sadly, I only have a 20 gauge one, but it still does the job. I want a bloody death for some reason, instant, effective and brutal. In worst case, partial or full suspension would do the job. Damn, I even have dreamed of making an explosive to blow myself. Obviously in a farm or something so I don't hurt anybody because I hate that. But that is, idk, kind of dumb.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Nice big IV dose of fentanyl.

Pass out happy and relaxed, never wake up.

MrOptions

MrOptions

Let it go. This to shall pass.
Jan 6, 2020
IV drip with fentanyl. Second choice and the one method I have, pistol.

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
Go to sleep and never wake up.

Reactions: sserafim
HuskyD'hiver

HuskyD'hiver

Je meurs chaque jour...
Oct 14, 2023
Tough one, but as of recently I've had this huge obsession with self-immolation (setting oneself on fire, usually done in protests in countries around the world {the most famous examples are of a South Vietnamese Buddhist monk protesting against the persecution of Buddhists during the 60's; Mohamed Bouazizi, who was a Tuinisan street vendor who self-immolated after the government took his property and he was known as the catalyst for the Tunisian Revolution, much in the same that Masha Amini has become a figure in Iran; the most recent famous one was of Max Azzarello, who set yesterday infront of the court where Trump is being held in a criminak trial and did it because of his depression and anger against the US government as he believed in conspiracy theories that both the Democrats and Republicans were going to have a facist takeover to oppress US citizens}). I made a seperate post about how I personally want to CTB in an extremely painful and gruesome way as I feel it is what I deserve and now after falling down this rabbit hole, maybe if there is some major political protest that I align with, maybe that's how I'll go.

M

MarkSmith73

Apr 14, 2024
I am afraid of heights but for some reason i have dreams about it. When i can jump from great heights I get a ton of adrenaline and it be a wonderful way to die.
The problem that this is a really gross method because you would fall on a sidewalk. And nowadays all tall buildings are suicide proof.

Simple sodium nitrite powder with plenty of booze and I'd say double my normal amount of sleeping pills to further relax the experience and take away any negative anticipation. Then I wake up on the Other Side like slipping gently into a dream.

Last edited: