Lorntroubles

Lorntroubles

Photography by Haris Nukem.
Jan 19, 2020
First thing that comes to mind is my size. I'd like to be bigger. It's nothing that I worry about right now. Ctb is on my mind, last thing I'm thinking about is my appearance.

• Hugs
Reactions: Matthias_k
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
My brain. I would be brain dead. Literally, not figuratively.

• Aww..
Reactions: M.M, Oyoy and Somberly_
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Wise woman and Celtic sky person
Mar 7, 2020
I have PCOS so, as a female, my chin and facial hair grows like there's no tomorrow. I was having laser hair removal before lockdown which was working amazingly but obviously since stopping midway through its coming back and bothering me like nothing else. Also I'm on medication for PCOS which has made my boobs fucking huge. Everyone attracted to me is thrilled but I fucking hate it and it just want to chop them off.
Yes!! Chin hair is the worst! I also have PCOS and I cannot stand the chin hair. It's so ugly and embarrassing! I feel so unfeminine because of it! I would give anything to not have it. I have to pluck them out. Sometimes I get so paranoid over the hair and it adds to my depression!

Reactions: BaconCheeseburger
porfin1234

porfin1234

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
My brain, no doubt.

• Hugs
Reactions: BlackPoppet and Somberly_
Numbtopain97

Numbtopain97

deader than dead
Aug 10, 2019
my height. I wanna be taller.

• Love
Reactions: BlackPoppet and Oyoy
GoBack

GoBack

Paragon
Apr 25, 2020
I'd like to go back to the body I had before I developed an eating disorder. I had strength then and healthy skin and all that. I've aged 20 years in about 7 years.

Used to love food, now can barely tolerate it. The weak muscles is the worst part.

That's more than one thing sorry

M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
My face. I wish I could change my whole facial features. I wish I lived a thousand years in the future so maybe then I could get a head transplant!

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
I wish I had straight teeth. I fell through a glass door as a child and face planted a concrete wall, so my front teeth buck out as a result. Hate it. Never ever smile in pictures.

• Aww..
Reactions: BlackPoppet
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Mar 7, 2020
I wish I had straight teeth. I fell through a glass door as a child and face planted a concrete wall, so my front teeth buck out as a result. Hate it. Never ever smile in pictures.
I smashed my teeth out completely when I was 5 years old. It traumatised me for a long time after. Some where on the floor and the force of the fall forced some of my teeth up into my gums. I fell into my face at school. I had to be rushed to hospital. I know exactly where you are coming from!

• Hugs
Reactions: BPD Barbie
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
I smashed my teeth out completely when I was 5 years old. It traumatised me for a long time after. Some where on the floor and the force of the fall forced some of my teeth up into my gums. I fell into my face at school. I had to be rushed to hospital. I know exactly where you are coming from!
Aww love, sorry you had a similar experience. For me it's caused problems all my life, how my teeth are bucked forward I constantly bite right through my lip if I fall or jar my jaw on something. Shame that braces cost so much otherwise I'd be having them done. I've even tried self extraction of the tooth at home.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 1465 and BlackPoppet
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Mar 7, 2020
Aww love, sorry you had a similar experience. For me it's caused problems all my life, how my teeth are bucked forward I constantly bite right through my lip if I fall or jar my jaw on something. Shame that braces cost so much otherwise I'd be having them done. I've even tried self extraction of the tooth at home.
Aww hun. I know it's a horrible thing to have happen. Especially as children. Could you go to your dentist and ask what your options are in regards to braces?
My baby teeth were badly affected by my accident and I have a scar on my lip still from the accident. I still dribble on my pillow as a result.
If you are at risk of biting through your lip if you fall, then that could pose some sort of risk of infection, and scarring. I would visit the dentist ( when this corona thing is over) and tell them how it's impacting your life and self confidence. Sending you a hug.:hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: BPD Barbie
Pryras

Pryras

Last hope
Feb 11, 2020
Hello I have BDD (Body dysmorphic disorder) so naming 1 thing is a challenge but definitely my face as a whole. Can point out a lot of "problems" from my ears, nose, jaw, and lips. It goes beyond an "insecurity" and has had a negative impact in my functional life.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: M.M, BlackPoppet and Mr2005
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Probably my eyesight, but then again, i see things no one else seems to see. Maybe my world is more beautiful with bad eyes...

Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
I'd change so much. My nose, my chin, my jawline my eyebrows, my skin tone, all the weight around my middle, all the weight everywhere actually, my ankles, my calves to be bigger. The only think I like is my hair and my feet. I'm pretty sure I have BDD, undiagnosed.

• Hugs
Reactions: BlackPoppet
All Things Must Pass

All Things Must Pass

Mage
Apr 14, 2021
My eyes.
Probably my eyesight, but then again, i see things no one else seems to see.
You mean floaters and the baggage that comes with astigmatism? If so we're on the same boat.

Maybe my world is more beautiful with bad eyes...
Everything has its wonders, even darkness, they say.

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Obviously I would want my body to no longer be alive. Apart from that I would like ears that are not damaged, no tinnitus.

Skathon

Skathon

"...scarred underneath, and I'm falling..."
Oct 29, 2018
Species.

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
Put generation were told we couldn't change our bodies until we were beyond childbearing age. But I got my appointment at the gender clinic, even if I do have to travel 40 miles. There's a chance that after 40+ years of wearing a binder, I MIGHT get them to take away the flaps of skin they call breasts. That's all I want. It's not exactly been easy being like this through the past 3 decades. Please nobody try the "thoughts and prayers" shit. Appearance doesn't matter one bit. I cut my own hair, own no makeup, dresses or shoes. But we have a genetic marker for breast cancer,so it's like a ticking Time bomb. It's easy for the young people. But it took me months to get the doctor to understand what I was talking about. Every card in my wallet is MX and that takes some doing. Sorry for being a moaning Minnie today. xx

• Love
Reactions: M.M
Busticket

Busticket

Student
May 18, 2021
Absolutely nothing.
I was born me and I will die me.

Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
The fact that i have scratches n what not on me n id like that gone.. also ,does teeth count too ? If so ,then id choose them first to get sorted