• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

tommyhalpinkelly

tommyhalpinkelly

Nov 21, 2018
I know there's no proof of an afterlife, I don't believe in one yet I can't help but think what if there's something after this?

The fact that this world is shit is probably proof that God doesn't exist or is sadistic. If it's the former, what hope do we have?

M

Mljonzy

Student
Aug 21, 2018
I honestly can't think of anything worse i don't want to have gone through years of this shit everyday and the pain of ending it to find out it's not over. Seriously if there is something after this i will refuse to do anything we have all suffered enough we deserve eternal peace. If i was offered another life that would be amazing and eveything would be perfect i would turn it down fuck life.

letmeseethedeath

letmeseethedeath

catching the bus
Aug 4, 2018
I know there's no proof of an afterlife, I don't believe in one yet I can't help but think what if there's something after this?

The fact that this world is shit is probably proof that God doesn't exist or is sadistic. If it's the former, what hope do we have?
the only hope we have is to die. death will end up all your problems and suffers

Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
Maybe the afterlife is a lucid dream, religions in this life stress controlling your physical desires maybe that's basic training to control your mental state when all you have is your emotional resources.

bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018

The answer i heard to that was if everyone truly did their best (not lie, cheat, steal, etc) the world wouldn't be nearly as bad as it is whether there is a God or not.

Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
For me it won't be reincarnation. It'll just be my ideal world. My type of "heaven" or "paradise" whatever you want to label it. No God, no supernatural. I'll think of it as simply my happy place.
But I'll be just as happy with non-existence too. Nothing but ceasing to exist. Like an operation, blink and I'm gone. Lol.
I hate flipping between those thoughts, it takes so much readjusting every time. But Feeling past it, I just am gojng to take my time now I've accepted I'm going.

Last edited:
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
I have always been athiest but my first attempt scared god into me a bit - "what if there's hell".

Still, my faith in science has helped me stay critical and never saw any more "signs".

But what recently has given me the most comfort - but also certainty is the new (?) ideas and philosoohies on consciousness springing up on youtube etc which are based on newest science from brain scans, studies etc, so AFAIK from those, ourcconsciousness really does just fade out

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Xaphous

Xaphous

hikikomori
Nov 11, 2018
Sadly I find it hard to believe there is nothing after death. We came from somewhere into this body to start with. There are countless mention of other dimensions better or worse in ancient cultures, were they really just pulling it out their ass? I mean I wish there was nothing or you go floating back into a warm embrace to peace...but yeah I doubt it. Its awful that no one gets to know, nothing but fucking theories just to add to the cruel BS of existence.

Amira

Amira

Student
Nov 15, 2018

As a christian i believe this world wouldnt have been bad , if Adam and Eve hadnt disobeyed God. I am sure life on earth would have been eternal paradise.

C

checking out

Sep 17, 2018
Humans believe we are so important that there must be more - an afterlife, reincarnation etc. The reality is we are animals. No different and no more deserving than any other life on earth. We just developed these enormous brains that allowed us to consider life outside our everyday existence. We die like everything else. Worry about life by all means, but don't worry about what happens after death. There is nothing. Go in peace.

Crazy I

Crazy I

Madman
Nov 28, 2018
Well, as a religious person i believe in afterlife, though sometimes i hope its just nothingness there, but lately i dreamed of life like a game, where if you died you can restart your life again with your memory intact lol it'll be awesome if thats the case.

bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
Humans believe we are so important that there must be more - an afterlife, reincarnation etc. The reality is we are animals. No different and no more deserving than any other life on earth. We just developed these enormous brains that allowed us to consider life outside our everyday existence. We die like everything else. Worry about life by all means, but don't worry about what happens after death. There is nothing. Go in peace.

I think thats the problem. We have an ego that likes to think we are more than animals. When we aren't really. You made a good post.

John Smith

John Smith

Arcanist
Aug 6, 2018
I am convinced that reincarnation is real after doing a lot of research. Look into Dr. Ian Stevenson's work in which he has factually verified thousands of people's past life memories over the course of his career.

Xaphous

Xaphous

hikikomori
Nov 11, 2018
I am convinced that reincarnation is real after doing a lot of research. Look into Dr. Ian Stevenson's work in which he has factually verified thousands of people's past life memories over the course of his career.
I believe it is real too but I have never heard of a suicided person reincarnated story.

15dec

15dec

ember in the dark
Dec 7, 2018
I'd like to think I'll go to heaven or some kind of perfect place where I can be happy and at peace, see my cousins and dog again and watch over my loved ones.

I used to like the idea of reincarnation but with current issues like global warming I don't think I'd want to be reincarnated into a dying world.

N

Nooneislistening727

Jul 28, 2019
If there was proof of a "next life", I'd say not much hope it'll be any better. And I better have the right to choose not to live another pointless suffering.
I have read some cases of people who reincarnated here after committing suicide.
Here as in this site, or earth?

Reactions: letmeseethedeath