• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

saltshaker

saltshaker

salt shaker, rule breaker
Jan 29, 2021
To be declared the permanent undisputed dictator of Earth.

First thing I'm doing is granting all of your wishes, even if your wish is to die.

FatalSystemError591

FatalSystemError591

{He/They}
Oct 12, 2020
Getting $4,000 in my bank account so I can pay off the last of my medical debt.

If I had that, I could quit the job that is pushing me to CTB, and not have to work for a couple of months.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Marchioness

Marchioness

Eternal sleep
Feb 17, 2020
For me you'd have to start at square one. Having two parents who were actually ready to have kids and had dealt with their own mental health issues oh and them not being in a religious cult. I was pretty screwed from the get go.

• Hugs
wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Peanuts aren't nuts! They're seeds!
Jan 21, 2021
always strikes me to see this question. I'm unsure at this stage but the bare minimum for me to fully seriously envision reconsidering would be a GENUINE shot at healing and recovering. If I have that, I'm sure I can carve out a life worth living after some time.

This looks like
freedom to (be me, express, access, equity to some extent at least)
freedom from (further unbearable harm)

It is a low bar haha
apparently too much to ask for : ))))

Excited Tim And Eric Awesome Show Great Job GIF

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Ihadagoodlife

Ihadagoodlife

Jan 18, 2021
Nothing its too late for me only thing that could save me is going back in the past and make things different but that's impossible

• Hugs
L

Loser47

Student
Jan 14, 2021
Money may keep me going for few years but nothing is going to make me stay long enough waiting for natural death

• Hugs
notreallynow

notreallynow

Oct 21, 2020
Feeling love. Looking forward to seeing another person. Caring whether someone else lives or dies (besides my dad). Having someone's name be meaningful to me, hearing my name spoken by a meaningful voice.

Almost 2 years and counting. It won't happen again and I won't let myself get used to living like this. Fuck acceptance. My life is done and empty. Nothing to be done because it's all inside of me, but it's not a state of mind. Drugs can't make me selfless, they can't make me feel warmth or interest in other people.

FatalSystemError591

FatalSystemError591

{He/They}
Oct 12, 2020
If I woke up tomorrow morning to my husband being a completely different person, someone who is worthy of being called a lover. He hates me.