one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
Yeah tell her I will use one of my wishes to get another snap, lol

I'll let you do that LMAO
The price is your Soul, it's funny not one of us on here wished for World peace or virus free are we bad people, :O
Does that solve any of our problems though? :blarg:
The price is your Soul, it's funny not one of us on here wished for World peace or virus free are we bad people, :O

If you have one.. or to bargain with the devil

Reactions: Jumper Geo
PillowSia

PillowSia

~Patchwork~
Mar 2, 2020
Mmm...

Well, I think about this a lot when considering CTB, tbh. I'm not religious of any sort; I know its just black, like a dreamless sleep.

But I often find myself wishing :

1) Take what I know about how my future turns out and go back to just after my tonsils were removed.

2) Somehow transport the feelings/memories/knowledge of this me to an alternate dimension me sometime during high school so she can seek the help she needs before it festers further and hopefully live a better life through different, more responsible choices.

3) If time is cyclical, that when I'm reborn, I retain something, anything, from this life, through dreams or deja vu, that will will make me feel just 'off' enough to get me out of certain situations and lower at least some of the trauma I'm destined to face or make me stronger. Just a slightly better hand that I get dealt so I can play the game a little longer or a little more confidently.

I'm sure those are silly wishes. I could wish for like, a billion dollars to get things that might make me happier, or a friend who understands, or to just magically heal my brain/erase my memories and trauma. But I think your body kind of... remembers, even if you don't. I think the sadness and the loneliness would still be there, I just wouldn't know why. That's kind of frightening in its own way. I'd rather have the chance to get strong enough to combat it, instead of like it is now.

• Love
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
Mmm...

Well, I think about this a lot when considering CTB, tbh. I'm not religious of any sort; I know its just black, like a dreamless sleep.

1) Take what I know about how my future turns out and go back to just after my tonsils were removed.

2) Somehow transport the feelings/memories/knowledge of this me to an alternate dimension me sometime during high school so she can seek the help she needs before it festers further and hopefully live a better life through different, more responsible choices.

3) If time is cyclical, that when I'm reborn, I retain something, anything, from this life, through dreams or deja vu, that will will make me feel just 'off' enough to get me out of certain situations and lower at least some of the trauma I'm destined to face or make me stronger. Just a slightly better hand that I get dealt so I can play the game a little longer or a little more confidently.

I'm sure those are silly wishes. I could wish for like, a billion dollars to get things that might make me happier, or a friend who understands, or to just magically heal my brain/erase my memories and trauma. But I think your body kind of... remembers, even if you don't. I think the sadness and the loneliness would still be there, I just wouldn't know why. That's kind of frightening in its own way. I'd rather have the chance to get strong enough to combat it, instead of like it is now.
The problem with your post is that you have three unlimited wishes and all you wish for are petty, egotistical things. This is the problem with the human animal, it's just not evolved enough.

This is not aimed against you personally we are all egotistical by nature.

Sorry I am having a bad night right now

• Hugs
Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
1. Go back to graduation and enlist in the navy like I wanted (want to keep all my knowledge though)
2. After navy adopt a lot of dogs
3. Learn to stop hating myself

• Love
Reactions: randomz and Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Mmm...

No there is no such thing as a silly wish we all know where things went wrong in our life's and if we had a chance to change them or improve things.
May all of ur wishes come TRUE..ESP this one!!:hihi: :heart:

What no wishes Lostandfound7 I can't, sorry I mean't the :devil: can't seduce you with 3 wishes:haha::haha::haha:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Lostandfound7
terry_a_davis

terry_a_davis

Warlock
Dec 28, 2019
I'd wish that nobody harmed anyone or anything that's sentient, everyone had good health (physical and mental), and i went back in time 20 years.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jumper Geo and Lostandfound7
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
I don't have a soul.....
[/QUOTE

Don't worry darling, after seeing your picture I can assure you, I saw your Soul, it certainly cured my depression :haha::haha::haha:
I'd wish that nobody harmed anyone or anything that's sentient, everyone had good health (physical and mental), and i went back in time 20 years.

Going back in time is very popular, that would be a good wish no one harmed each other and no mental health. :heart:

Last edited:
Reactions: Lostandfound7 and terry_a_davis
lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
The first one is interesting you could wish you had the perfect loving parents, lol
No, the point of it was to stop them from ever having me.

• Aww..
Reactions: Lostandfound7 and Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
No, the point of it was to stop them from ever having me.

Hey man,

Sorry to hear that, I understand the pain you must be in.

Cheers Geo

Reactions: Lostandfound7
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Morning guys.... this still going! haha! any more random swaps for their souls?

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Morning guys.... this still going! haha! any more random swaps for their souls?

Morning sleepy head, yes I was surprised it was still active this morning, are you having another rum day, :haha: :haha: :haha:

Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
What no wishes Lostandfound7 I can't, sorry I mean't the :devil: can't seduce you with 3 wishes:haha::haha::haha:
Hey Geo my love! :heart:

1) World peace
2) Enough $ to help all those around me n still live VERY comfortably
3) 100 more wishes!:haha:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MoreThanAFeeling and Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Hey Geo my love! :heart:

1) World peace
2) Enough $ to help all those around me n still live VERY comfortably
3) 100 more wishes!:haha:

Yes, I wondered why no one was mentioning World peace or virus free World, :haha: I am :devil: I would wish for groundhog day for everyone, lol no I couldn't be that EVIL, :haha:

• Love
Reactions: Lostandfound7 and MoreThanAFeeling
Oyoy

Oyoy

Spatula
Feb 2, 2020
1.stay a virgin until I was in love
2 not try every drug I could get my hands on as soon as possible
3 become an accountant

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 1465 and Jumper Geo
PoisonedJuliet

PoisonedJuliet

You saucy boy!
Feb 12, 2020
they go in order

1: go back to high school with my current knowledge
2: obtain the ability to not give a fuck about anything ever
3: kiss someone special

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 1465 and Jumper Geo
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
If devil existed, I would not deal with him. Maybe he is a scammer who would create an illusion and then take everything back... Because god is.
It would be much more interesting to talk to him about existential crisis or any other philosophy-related issues.
Devil does not need my soul, it is broken... It would make him depressed and suicidal.

• Love
Reactions: Lmd and Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
If devil existed, I would not deal with him. Maybe he is a scammer who would create an illusion and then take everything back... Because god is.
It would be much more interesting to talk to him about existential crisis or any other philosophy-related issues.
Devil does not need my soul, it is broken... It would make him depressed and suicidal.

Sorry I never saw this post I was reminiscing but that would be funny giving the Devil a downer and suicidal, might be quick sure way into Heaven.

Cheers Geo

Reactions: faust
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Sorry I never saw this post I was reminiscing but that would be funny giving the Devil a downer and suicidal, might be quick sure way into Heaven.

Cheers Geo
If Hell exists, then I won't be able to enter it. I ruined my life so Devil would be afraid that I would ruin Hell.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Epsilon0 and Jumper Geo
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
If Hell exists, then I won't be able to enter it. I ruined my life so Devil would be afraid that I would ruin Hell.

Now you are just having dellusions of grandeur.

Reactions: Jumper Geo and faust
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020

Don't worry there a quite a few of us on SS who have ruined there life's, we would all make Hell a downer, mind you I would like the opportunity to make the :devil:suicidal and depressed, now that would be a challenge, :haha:

• Hugs
Reactions: faust
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Now you are just having dellusions of grandeur.
There was actually a joke about president Gorbachev.
-Why Gorbachev is still alive?
-Because devil is afraid that he will ruin hell like he did that with USSR lol

Reactions: Deleted member 1465, Blackpoolbootz and Jumper Geo
Blackpoolbootz

Blackpoolbootz

If it sounds too good to be true it usually is.
Apr 19, 2020
Knowing my luck will be like the djinn out of the Wishmaker films. Lol

nirvana133

nirvana133

Oct 14, 2019
I honestly wish to be a normal person, and not the self-destructive freak i am now. I also wish i could turn back time, and make different decisions but even if i could, I feel i would still end end up in the same place i am now.

ExitStageLeft

ExitStageLeft

Experienced
Mar 7, 2020
Transport my current tastes and baseline personality - i.e. what I feel when I am aware and at rest or relaxed - back through time to begin developing around the time I am twelve or thirteen; let me skip violent-angry-angsty me into wry-violent-me. Don't make me so lazy, and don't make me so shortsighted as to not believe in myself. Let me feel a little more confident, by making others, particularly women, respond more positively to me.

If I can stay in school long enough to get my driver's license, and discover the wonders of 80s goth music at 13 or 14, I'll be fucking fine. I just want the opportunity to blow through a ton of money on witchy, gothy women. Grant me that and I'll grant Lucifer anything.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: faust and Jumper Geo
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
@ExitStageLeft Yes, just imagine what could we do with such an experience if we return to the past...
@Underscore Original Faust learnt too much and wanted to CTB.