• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

invisiblesuffering

invisiblesuffering

Mar 4, 2024
I believe most mental health problems are caused by subconscious awareness that we are forced to live that we are brought to this world without our consent. When we are aware that the worst can happen and there is no way out we become panic. Existence of a peaceful suicide for everyone prevent people to go insane and help them to remain calm and sane and handle their problems way better because we know that no matter what happen there is way out without risk.

invisiblesuffering

invisiblesuffering

Mar 4, 2024
I always thought that having an off switch or endgame pill would allow some people to just yolo through life and maybe end it when they get cornered.
I swear if there was a peaceful suicide legally I would never killed myself. But now life feel like a prison and I need to get out asap before it get worse

strangeloner

strangeloner

Life's an ugly adventure
Sep 5, 2020
I agree on the feeling being forced to live but personally I would say that I would still hate the world and deal with my mental issues even if there was a peaceful way out... I mean there is a way out even now, just not always a peaceful way but I never saw it as having no way out at all. Just wish I would have never been born in the first place and that everyone would be free to choose if they want to live or not

• Hugs
Reactions: Hotsackage and R_N
MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
Lol if you give people that option, i guarantee there would be alot of working class people would be killing themselves that there would be a shortage of workers. The world's full of shit anyways so why stay?

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I know its satire but I don't think killing us all is a solution.

We need better investment into mental illhealth and suicide prevention.

I would rather recover and live than CTB, but I know it's not possible at the moment. The government doesn't care and would rather me be dead as it sees me as a drain on society.

• Hugs
Reactions: strangeloner
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I agree. People here wouldn't be trapped and feel the way they do if they were to have access to a peaceful way out. Those of us who want to be dead by all means can do so without fear of a risky suicide attempt whereas those who want to recover can do the below:
I always thought that having an off switch or endgame pill would allow some people to just yolo through life and maybe end it when they get cornered.

Reactions: R_N