Warlock
Sep 5, 2022
I just like cheese

Reactions: fuzzy-clown, rationaltake and Someone123
Source Energy

Source Energy

I want to be where people areN'T...
Jan 23, 2023
On the contrary, I would have to trust the chef TO poison me. Add some SN, or better yet, have some N sauce lol.

I didn't see the title euthanasia cafe lol, so I voted "if I'm in the area". That would apply if he opened a regular restaurant.

Reactions: 4am and fuzzy-clown
F

fuzzy-clown

Experienced
Nov 27, 2022
On the contrary, I would have to trust the chef TO poison me. Add some SN, or better yet, have some N sauce lol.

I didn't see the title euthanasia cafe lol, so I voted "if I'm in the area". That would apply if he opened a regular restaurant.
I intended that to mean if Kenneth called his regular restaurant Euthanasia Cafe. It's too late for me to make that more clear.
I imagine he would get into a lot of legal trouble if he poisoned his customers. :pfff:

epic

epic

Enlightened
Aug 9, 2019
Only if he adds extra salt.

Reactions: rationaltake
U

Unending

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2022
I'd like to tell him thanks for understanding that forcing people to live is a severe violation and thanks for giving an alternative to a gory, bloody mess.

Reactions: rationaltake
OceanBlue

OceanBlue

Feminist
Jun 13, 2021
I don't find this funny, he never poisoned anyone, was just brave enough to help us in a society full of airheads.

rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
It's gallows humour. It's not malicious. It's a wry comment on how awful the current situation is. I think a lot of us on here would love to go to a euthanasia café. I genuinely think it would be a great way to go.

Humour in some ways is the last barrier when it comes to communication. It often doesn't translate - even to speakers of the same language. Whole cultures can be based on a certain sense of humour or certain jokes.