N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Honestly there are so many abuse scandals. Especially in the catholic but also in the protestant church. I sometimes visited the church with my family as a child. I also partook in some traditions/rituals. I wonder why I did not experience abuse. I mean with my luck the chances were high.
If I had children I would never send them to church or an organization which is close to the churches. I really think it is quite dangerous to do that. I think the dark figures are way higher than the offical statistics. Especially I think these boarding schools are a hellhole. The dogmatic ideologies fuel abuse. Also the hypocrititcal moral on sexuality. I think they teach people to surrpress their sexual drive. No wonder these people develop unhealthy behavior.

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I developed hadephobia by listening to religious ppl online at age 23. A child stands no chance against that.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: waitingforrest and TheLastFemaphrodyke
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
jesus camp praise GIF

I find it funny that churches don't let you believe in Santa or the toothfairy, but instead make you believe that God is real.

• Love
Reactions: TheLastFemaphrodyke
TheLastFemaphrodyke

TheLastFemaphrodyke

Student
May 25, 2022
I developed hadephobia by listening to religious ppl online at age 23. A child stands no chance against that.
from the time I was about 8 or 9, any time I was punished, for anything, I was required to read the bible to find the answers, I was terrified of going to hell until I finally took a stand realized that I am a natural atheist, and when you know you do not believe in the imaginary friend of others and they are dooming you to ever lasting torment for it, it is fucking scary and makes you want to just not be part of humanity. no wonder I am socially retarded and terrified of my own shadow and cannot function in this world
jesus camp praise GIF

I find it funny that churches don't let you believe in Santa or the toothfairy, but instead make you believe that God is real.
Believe in my imaginary friend or suffer the wrath and consequences from my imaginary friends imaginary enemy for all eternity! Praise the lord that orders such nonsense!

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: waitingforrest and GenesAndEnvironment
L

Less_Negative

Less is more.
Apr 25, 2021
I'd be scared of everything if I had a child, churches would be near the mid/low part of the list.
Schools are way scarier than any church, teachers are a mixed bag of dubious individuals, kids can be cruel and sadistic and nobody really gives a fuck about what happens inside or near school grounds.
Glad I'm not a parent, because I'd be an overprotective failure.

• Hugs
Reactions: lofticries and waitingforrest