• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

LuzurPhagget

LuzurPhagget

Experienced
Sep 15, 2019
I was thinking of microdosing with psilocybin to see if it helps. I don't think I will ever try a large dose as I don't have anybody in my life to use as a trip guide nor am I willing to let anybody else in my life see how much of a freakshow I am. There's a lot of information saying how it can help a lot of people, but then again there is also a lot of information about marijuana being helpful to a lot of people too. I don't like weed, it messes with my head. It gives me anxiety and just messes with my loose grip on reality i suppose. Even the CBD does nothing for me. Lol, one time I took a more than average dose of CBD oil just so I wouldn't be so anxious at work and honestly I felt high and panicky! How the hell is that even possible?!? I am thinking the trace amounts of THC were in a sufficient amount to mess me up and perhaps CBD simply does nothing for me? I dunno.
Anyway, just curious if shrooms has helped anybody but marijuana is a no-go for you and this might be a fruitful endeavor. Or perhaps my brain is just that screwy and probably not worth trying.

R

RedShoes

Aug 8, 2019
Drugs are different and one person liking one drug and another, or not liking one drug and another depends on the person. Personally, I've always enjoyed mushrooms and acid whenever I've done them. I also like weed (but not the after-effects it has on me, i.e. stiff muscles and laziness in the morning from poor sleep/smoking).

But microdosing means it shouldn't actively affect you. You've clearly not been doing that with weed so it's not really comparable on that level either.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microdosing :hug:

mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
I don't enjoy weed but liked shrooms when I tried them. I think they were pretty weak though.

ReverendGreen

ReverendGreen

Sleepy
Jun 27, 2019
I never really had a great time with weed (gives massive anxiety too along with nausea, depersonalization, etc) and every time I've done psychs has been by myself with okay results. I haven't seen any long term positive effects from doing it though. And the come down usually sends me into a depressive episode for the next couple months.
That said each time was a fun experience that I don't regret at the end of the day. Remember to use tripsit.me if things ever get too crazy, the people on the IRC are actual lifesavers.

Reactions: LuzurPhagget
Feline Fine

Feline Fine

Jul 5, 2019
I don't think anyone can definitively answer your question except you if you try it, shrooms and weed are distinct, and different people are affected by them differently.
The same warnings would probably apply to both in regards to how they could make you paranoid and stressed, but even then those same feelings are very different when felt on either substance.
I've only really seen reports of microdosing psychedelics helping people, and I doubt you could have noticeable negative effects from such a small dosage (though this may be my bias because I doubt my bad trips would have been possible if I wasn't 100% inside the world and thinking processes a full trip puts me in, I appreciate that it could be very different for other people), so I'd say it's worth a shot. If you struggle with depersonalisation I would warn you that it could exacerbate that, but the opposite is also a possibility and whatever the effects of your microdosing turn out to be, the psychological effects shouldn't be as long lasting as with a full trip, so if it turns out it's not for you I doubt the feeling would linger too long after you stop.

I hope you're able to find something that helps no matter what you try

Reactions: LuzurPhagget