• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
Last year I went through so much chaos and it was the worst year of my life, month after month is was constant choas. I have tried so hard to give myself the best life and move on but when I was forced in the Autumn to defer a year for my masters course because I couldn't afford other tuition fee costs the university required, I finally gave up. The 1 only thing I had in good 2023 I couldn't enjoy. I actaully resent my mother along with grandmother for always financially and generally helping our relatives throughout the years because NONE of these people helped in my time of need, they were fianacially able to do so.

Getting into that university was the only thing that was helping me get over everything else that went wrong in that year and gave me something to look forward too.

I am still living with the pain of everything I went through last year. People in my life tell me to "get over it" , "forget the past" or get bullsh-it counselling which I can't afford privately or acess for free under the NHS.

The human brain is a natural organ but its so shocking how our own bodies can turn against us and torment us with memories from the past, our anxieties and weakness. If getting over the past so easy we would all we doing it. I hate how people believe we can control our minds and behave hostile towards others who can't do the "magic" of letting go and moving on. If it was that easy then Depression, anxiety, PTSD, etc would NOT exist as an illness.