• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Arcanist
Apr 15, 2024
Then things like ghosting, abandoning a friend, firing someone from a job, divorce etc. should be banned or discouraged/suppressed, because all these things can also make a person sad.

But we wouldn't restrict someone access to, say, divorce courts or filing a restraining order against an old friend just because it would make the spouse or friend sad by missing them. And yet we are denied access to tools like N or something similar, making it easier to leave everyone on earth, just because it makes yo moma sad or something.

Society is totally hypocritical. 😡😡😡

Reactions: DeathOfKane, DeIetedUser4739, ijustwishtodie and 4 others
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
I've thought about this too, I think divorce is a particularly apt analogy because it can have a seismic negative impact on someone's life. Imagine a world where we treated it like suicide, a world where you walk into a doctor's office and there are posters everywhere imploring you to "seek help if you're thinking about divorce," where you're put on medication to numb you out so you can't be bothered by your unsatisfying relationship anymore, even though all the problems are still there, etc.

Most rational people would recognize that despite the harm that could arise from divorce, the agency of the involved parties takes precedence, and it's not the role of the state to prevent all harms. The moment you say suicide though, these same rational people turn their brains off and turn over their decision-making capacities to their reflexive emotions.

Reactions: DeathOfKane, limeoctave, sserafim and 3 others
Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

Experienced
May 9, 2024
My mom wouldn't be sad though haha

• Yay!
  • Aww..
Reactions: KillingPain267 and DeIetedUser4739
untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
I know how you feel because all of those things decimate me. However, I do some of them too, now. I will ghost a person I think is just trying to psychologically hurt me. I'll leave them without even another word, because I know how stupid and easily manipulated I am. The moment someone is even nice to me my brain is like "oh my god, we are best friends now, I really like this person" and its all over for me. The abandoning thing I don't do. Shit sucks, know how it feels. Being fired from a job really does suck though people can have problems with job performance, but you know, losing a job means you lose the roof over your head and food on the table. People who usually lose their jobs 99.9% of the time have some sort of problem they need some help with but that's not going to happen.

I figure I'm just too much of a pussy for existing. I know I am. Instead of being a miscarriage, I had unfortunately been born and caused many problems simply by existing even if I do absolutely nothing. I could stand in a corner, say, think, and do nothing, and a plane will crash nearby me.

• Aww..
Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov, KillingPain267 and LoiteringClouds
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Arcanist
Apr 15, 2024
I've thought about this too, I think divorce is a particularly apt analogy because it can have a seismic negative impact on someone's life. Imagine a world where we treated it like suicide, a world where you walk into a doctor's office and there are posters everywhere imploring you to "seek help if you're thinking about divorce," where you're put on medication to numb you out so you can't be bothered by your unsatisfying relationship anymore, even though all the problems are still there, etc.

Most rational people would recognize that despite the harm that could arise from divorce, the agency of the involved parties takes precedence, and it's not the role of the state to prevent all harms. The moment you say suicide though, these same rational people turn their brains off and turn over their decision-making capacities to their reflexive emotions.
Excellent points

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov
jarik

jarik

Student
Jun 12, 2024
Then things like ghosting, abandoning a friend, firing someone from a job, divorce etc. should be banned or discouraged/suppressed, because all these things can also make a person sad.

But we wouldn't restrict someone access to, say, divorce courts or filing a restraining order against an old friend just because it would make the spouse or friend sad by missing them. And yet we are denied access to tools like N or something similar, making it easier to leave everyone on earth, just because it makes yo moma sad or something.

Society is totally hypocritical. 😡😡😡
I thought about it too and it doesn't take long to understand that society works the way it wants, and it shows what it wants to show and not what really matters, such as human rights and freedom of choice. I know man, it's really sad

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Arcanist
Apr 15, 2024
Imagine a world where we treated it like suicide, a world where you walk into a doctor's office and there are posters everywhere imploring you to "seek help if you're thinking about divorce," where you're put on medication to numb you out so you can't be bothered by your unsatisfying relationship anymore, even though all the problems are still there, etc.
Imagine a hotline appearing when you search "how to file for divorce" 🤣😂😅
Imagine saying "divorce is the coward's way out", "divorce is a permanent solution to a temporary marriage problem" etc.
Imagine, once you attempted to divorce your spouse, you would be put in a psych ward 😅🤣😂

• Yay!