• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

irregularheartbeat

irregularheartbeat

Memento Mori
Aug 25, 2019
My mental health just keeps hitting new lows. My ptsd has been so fucking bad lately, it's like the flashbacks dont stop. Thet make all of my hallucinations worse. I haven't been able to be a person, and it's ruining my personal relatonships. I don't want to be here anymore. I just want to disappear, ctb. I'm trying to hold on until January since i don't want to ruin anyones birthday or holiday for my family this year. I don't want to be that selfish. But every day this gets harder. There is no coping anymore. In consumed by illness.

Luchs

Luchs

kristallene Bergluft über verfallener Gruft
Aug 20, 2019
My mental health just keeps hitting new lows. My ptsd has been so fucking bad lately, it's like the flashbacks dont stop. Thet make all of my hallucinations worse. I haven't been able to be a person, and it's ruining my personal relatonships. I don't want to be here anymore. I just want to disappear, ctb. I'm trying to hold on until January since i don't want to ruin anyones birthday or holiday for my family this year. I don't want to be that selfish. But every day this gets harder. There is no coping anymore. In consumed by illness.
I feel you, my problems have also been getting worse lately. For now I'm still able to hide them from family and friends.

• Hugs
Reactions: Beautifulletdown