• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Makko

Makko

IƤ!
Jan 17, 2021
I'd enjoy this but considering my overall flimsiness I'd just get severe frostbite and a 40 C fever the first time I try it.

L

luten

work, love, and learn
Feb 25, 2021
I'd enjoy this but considering my overall flimsiness I'd just get severe frostbite and a 40 C fever the first time I try it.
yeah, i dont think it is for me. But the mental states that he refers to can also be achieved through meditation. For example; one could walk for 8 hours, when you start to feel the pain, you focus on how every step feels under your feet, or focus on your breathing, instead of getting affected by it on an emotional level. Other words expose yourself to extreme conditions. I have done this personally with my disabilities, in the heat of Thailand, it feels good afterwards. The Thai monks does this in the forest, barefoot.

Last edited:
Reactions: Makko