• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M1sT

M1sT

Life Is War & Wars Are Pointless!
Sep 30, 2023
The seller near my house sells Dry Ice. The thing also sublimes into Carbon Dioxide straight up which is good and that is all what you need!

-------------1Kilogram (2.2 Pounds) costs -----------
2$
1.85€

Now, there are somethings I needed to ask!

Is CO2 Peaceful?
If CO2 method is so reliable, why is SN still worth the hassle?
How do I construct an enclosure for my head so it works effectively?
How much time does it takes to pass out and die properly?
How much Dry Ice do I need to pull this off?

Thanks for swinging by and have a good day!

FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
all ik is SN is more popular because it's not as complicated

• Informative
Reactions: M1sT
_Broken_alice

_Broken_alice

She/Her
Nov 19, 2023
CO2 is not at all peaceful. Get some dry ice, stick some in a container and TRY to take a deep breath of it if you want. You will probably gag, cough, and choke even trying. It will immediately kick SI into overdrive and cause a panic response.
We highly recommend to not even consider this as an option. From experience, even drowning is more peaceful than trying to take in even one breath of pure CO2 and drowning or even almost drowning is really awful from our two experiences growing up..

There are much better methods such as using charcoal to generate CO inside like a tent that is really well sealed or a car. Just somewhere away from other people as it will even work it's way through drywall and other common construction materials. CO will not cause a panic response and in high enough concentrations, is very quick, and very peaceful. Or SN, but that is becoming very difficult to get now due to negative media attention and pro-lifers.

C

coolintheshade

Mar 13, 2023
CO2 is not at all peaceful. Get some dry ice, stick some in a container and TRY to take a deep breath of it if you want. You will probably gag, cough, and choke even trying. It will immediately kick SI into overdrive and cause a panic response.
We highly recommend to not even consider this as an option. From experience, even drowning is more peaceful than trying to take in even one breath of pure CO2 and drowning or even almost drowning is really awful from our two experiences growing up..

There are much better methods such as using charcoal to generate CO inside like a tent that is really well sealed or a car. Just somewhere away from other people as it will even work it's way through drywall and other common construction materials. CO will not cause a panic response and in high enough concentrations, is very quick, and very peaceful. Or SN, but that is becoming very difficult to get now due to negative media attention and pro-lifers.
I've heard people going the CO route using cars......what's the easiest way to set this up and guarantee it works?

Reactions: Homo erectus