• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Kapsyl

Kapsyl

Experienced
Feb 3, 2024
There isn't a lot to discuss here? Since you posted this under a discussion thread, but I'm willing to give it a try

What kind of ice cream would you prefer?

Dairy ice cream can with a sore throat be irritating to it, a popsicle may be preferred since is basically flavored ice.

Reactions: dggtscccvfd
Orangee

Orangee

I want to leave this sad world
Apr 6, 2024
Most people don't have icecream when they have a cold because it could make it worse, but since it's your last day, you don't have anything to worry about :)

M

momento.mori

Wake me up next year...
Mar 18, 2024
That socks, nobody wants to eat when their sick. Are you writing any notes before you go?

greg ! :3

greg ! :3

Student
Apr 7, 2024
That socks, nobody wants to eat when their sick. Are you writing any notes before you go?
I already wrote it
Most people don't have icecream when they have a cold because it could make it worse, but since it's your last day, you don't have anything to worry about :)
Yeah!
There isn't a lot to discuss here? Since you posted this under a discussion thread, but I'm willing to give it a try

What kind of ice cream would you prefer?

Dairy ice cream can with a sore throat be irritating to it, a popsicle may be preferred since is basically flavored ice.
I wanted a chocolate ice cream, but it's better to have a popsicle, yeah

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
if you're going to do ctb, it doesn't matter if you eat ice cream. Anyway, it will be your "last" delicious wish.