• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

AnonymouslyBlue

AnonymouslyBlue

Sep 29, 2019
Does anyone know what exactly would happen if you were to mix an entire 400mg Ibuprofen 12 pack and an entire 18 pack of Adco - Mefenamic Acid 250mg?

I tried researching mixing both medications but I didn't get much other than they shouldn't be mixed due to the risk of inflammation, bleeding and ulcers.

chrijo

chrijo

done
Feb 8, 2019
You'll probably end up in hospital with severe kidney/liver damage and a stomach ulcer.

Never ever overdose on OTC meds. Never, never, never.

Reactions: autumnal and Deleted member 19654
Morphosis

Morphosis

Experienced
Sep 22, 2019
Definitely not even worth the effort. They're both anti-inflammatories and won't even give you a nice high on the way out. You could damage the lining of your stomach as someone else stated leading to risk of an ulcer. It won't kill you and you'll have given yourself stomach problems forever more.
Wise words from @chrijo above.... OTC meds, complete waste of time and money - don't bother (unless it's just a gesture/ cry for help!)
(Although mefenamic acid is prescription-only in my country, rather than OTC but it's still just an anti-inflammatory medicine.)

Last edited:
Reactions: autumnal