• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
I'm 38 years old male and I have no one. only have my mom. I have zero friends. I am completely alone. I am so depressed and dead inside. I have literally hit rock bottom. I'm going through the worst time of my life and nobody cares.
What does it feel like to be loved and cared about? Like honestly, what does that feel like? What does it feel like for a human being to just hold you and tell you everything is okay?

I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
I am sorry you feel so alone and depressed.

I would love to be your friend, but i know its not the same as having friends in real life.

I don't really know what its like to have people who care, been an outcast and ostracized by society my entire life. I lock myself at home and shut the world out

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'm sorry you are so alone. I have my Dad but he's hundreds of miles away but honestly- it doesn't help when he tells me it will all be ok. That's akin to: 'Things will get better.' I know they won't unless I move heaven and earth to do it! Sad to say but ultimately, we're on our own I think. I almost find it irritating when people say stuff like that. But still, it's nice they care I suppose.

But yes, I guess I've always hoped I'd have a partner and we'd rescue one another but I think that's likely fairytale material. In real life, it looks more like co-dependency which can end pretty badly.

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
I'm 38 years old male and I have no one. only have my mom. I have zero friends. I am completely alone. I am so depressed and dead inside. I have literally hit rock bottom. I'm going through the worst time of my life and nobody cares.
What does it feel like to be loved and cared about? Like honestly, what does that feel like? What does it feel like for a human being to just hold you and tell you everything is okay?
It's very sad to feel this way but you say you have your mom and a lot of people on here do genuinely care about you

Reactions: davidtorez
tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
Relationships are almost 100% fake or for convenience in this world.
I enjoy my freedom, I just wanted a job with a decent pay, to live alone in a big city and enjoy my time on earth. I never thought about relationships, friends, marriage or similar.

BlendedHeart

BlendedHeart

It is what it is
Mar 9, 2024
36 here, almost the exact same situation. Hope you find the answers to your questions.

Iamtired

Iamtired

Experienced
Sep 30, 2023
Magic, darkover šŸ˜”
Feels like magicā€¦..
But even then the pain of my body and mind doesn't stop destroying other parts of life. I don't feel whole enough for him even though he says I am. I really feel for you. I wish someone special would come into your life. I don't know why it's like this here. At least then you could know that love is. You deserve it.

Bannana

Bannana

caretaker
Mar 10, 2024
I assume you won't believe me but I care about you, I love you, I wish I could hold you and tell you everything will be okay and the pain will end soon
You are not alone because I am here too, and even when I am gone you will still have me in your heart
I am not able to know precisely what you are going through, but you always have and always we have me
You are never alone, you are never unloved, and you will forever be cared for

May I reach you in spirit soon so I may embrace all with great warmth

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
I remember your posts and your condition. Yeah it's lonely, I get it. It's worse when you have people around you but you still feel lonely. My dog sits with me when I draw or go outside. She does make me feel better. Being hugged and stuff is nice but it gets ripped away and now you have memories that can't be erased. Trust me it's torture. (Partner of 4 years got up and left).

Reactions: Darkover