• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

Anon1337

Arcanist
Oct 1, 2018
I really wish I had a pistol. Those who have easy access to guns are so lucky. I think this is the only method I could CTB with. Even though I have SN, I find the 15 minutes one has to wait before unconsciousness really scary. I've always preferred instantaneous methods.

N

nothingtolivefor

Mar 17, 2024
Me too. I live where they're plentiful but can't afford one. Live with my parents so can't apply for one. Don't think I'd even pass a mental health check since I'm diagnosed with depression.
I wish I had one rn. Or a shotgun.

Shar

Shar

Experienced
Nov 23, 2023
When I was in elementary school I tried to save money from school meals for a whole year, planning to buy a gun from drug dealers because i wanted to ctb so bad

• Hugs
Reactions: findmybridgesocal
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I don't think I could pull the trigger. Seen too many movies.

Also having a gun here in the UK is a mandatory prison sentence.. so vety risky unless you definitely want to CTB right away.

Travelling somewhere it's legal could be an option but then it's a headache for people to get our body home.

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
I don't think I could pull the trigger. Seen too many movies.

Also having a gun here in the UK is a mandatory prison sentence.. so vety risky unless you definitely want to CTB right away.

Travelling somewhere it's legal could be an option but then it's a headache for people to get our body home.
I mean for us it's probably easier just to go out in London at night and get stabbed randomly lmao. I got robbed 4 times at knife point from about 2001 - 2012

Exact Change

Exact Change

A life of mistakes
Nov 6, 2022
Me too. I live where they're plentiful but can't afford one. Live with my parents so can't apply for one. Don't think I'd even pass a mental health check since I'm diagnosed with depression.
I wish I had one rn. Or a shotgun.
I can't get life insurance but I passed the background check. Not sure how red flag laws work but my inpatient alcohol treatment and depression meds didn't stop me ....and I was drunk when I purchased my handgun.

Reactions: BrainShower
N

nothingtolivefor

Mar 17, 2024
I can't get life insurance but I passed the background check. Not sure how red flag laws work but my inpatient alcohol treatment and depression meds didn't stop me ....and I was drunk when I purchased my handgun.
My guess is you live in the states as well haha--you don't have to answer that if you're not comfortable I'm just kidding
But that's actually very reassuring, thank you! Only problem is I'd have to buy it with cash which is hard since my parents monitor my bank transactions specifically to stop me from drinking hehe. But I could always sell some stuff off--not gonna need it anyway once I get the gun!

Reactions: seekingrelease22
Exact Change

Exact Change

A life of mistakes
Nov 6, 2022
My guess is you live in the states as well haha--you don't have to answer that if you're not comfortable I'm just kidding
But that's actually very reassuring, thank you! Only problem is I'd have to buy it with cash which is hard since my parents monitor my bank transactions specifically to stop me from drinking hehe. But I could always sell some stuff off--not gonna need it anyway once I get the gun!
Yes I absolutely live in the United States. The gun capital of the world. This is the place where we cherish our second amendment to be able to have a weapon regardless of how many children die.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ash