• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
If I could care about others more, instead of being so self obsessed, I could help people.

I've relied on others so much, but anytime someone relies on me, I act as if I can't carry that weight.

StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
Same here. That's why I posted a thread regarding how can I start. Every time I talk to someone, I feel as if I am always talking about myself instead of listening to others.
Dont know how to change/

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I honestly think that's why I'm still here, I know nobody can help me. This place hasn't been kind to me because the truth hurts. I don't really care what they think of me what I say is in peoples best interest. Maybe I am just doing it for me to try and forgive myself.

cryptic_cynic

cryptic_cynic

Degenerate
Jul 8, 2019
Don't bother. I have been too nice and helpful to others my whole life, while never asking anything from anyone. I even went out of my way to help others while broke and homeless myself. It never got me anywhere. I just end up being used and taken advantage of by lazy, needy idiots who have no shame in constantly begging for shit. I'm convinced I could have been much more successful in life if I was just a selfish asshole like the majority of people.

CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
Don't bother. I have been too nice and helpful to others my whole life, while never asking anything from anyone. I even went out of my way to help others while broke and homeless myself. It never got me anywhere. I just end up being used and taken advantage of by lazy, needy idiots who have no shame in constantly begging for shit. I'm convinced I could have been much more successful in life if I was just a selfish asshole like the majority of people.
I think theres a balance.

You can't give all the time and you can't take all the time either. Every individual person has a difference level of how much they can give, and how much they can take.

When you can help someone, it shows you're capable of listening to someone and to think through what they need.

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Lifes definitely easier if you only care about yourself. It's also emptier. I don't care about myself so I don't have that problem. It might sound corny but all we have is each other.

• Love
Reactions: CFLoser