Save_Me_Mind

Save_Me_Mind

Sep 15, 2023
I just don't understand anymore.... Why is it there are so many abusers in this world? Why are there those out their whom would abuse there "loved one"... And why does there "loved one" still stay with them... I don't get it. Humans are such simple creatures.... It's amazing, they act upon there emotion without thinking, they can't even comprehend what the word "consequence" even means... But the ones who do care, and would strive to be better... People aren't attracted to that, that's what I've learned... They only care about physical appearance...Things in this world just don't make sense, you love someone, they love you back, except that's not the actual case, they say they love you then instantly change there mind... You would do anything for that person, anything to make sure it would work out and have both of you be blissful in the relationship, even Die for you loved one. But if you are genuine, and show true love, it comes off as "creepy" and freaks others out. I'm tired of being this alien, seeing everyone play there part the way I imagined it, it's predictable, and sad... I don't fit in, into this world. I try, I truly believe I do, however, there will never be someone out there who truly loves me, and I accept that....However I don't agree with it. Let's see where this "future" takes me...

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Need Peace, WonderingSoul, letmejoindeath and 5 others
Q

qsocdu

Oct 9, 2022
Oh yeah same, a girl I was talking for a month on a dating app just disconnected from me. After so much talking, all for nothing, can't even get a date in person. And the reason is I think I showed too much interest. Fuck this shit, I'm tired. Wish I got the energy to make a fake profile of a rich good looking cold guy and mess up with people's mind and wallet, tired of being myself and being walked on.

• Hugs
Reactions: Need Peace
L

letmejoindeath

Kill me
Oct 15, 2023
accepting that myself is what made me set a date no matter what.