• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

emptymiku

emptymiku

bokura wa inochi ni kirawarete iru
Mar 27, 2023
he was my best friend i was supposed to forget that he existed but every time i think about him i just want to die i cant take it anymore i wish he would come back to me he just left without telling me why hes already forgotten about me but i havent forgotten about him

druggedonsurvival

druggedonsurvival

Student
Feb 8, 2024
Unfortunately it's not so easy to stop thinking about the people who mean (or meant) so much to us. Don't be so hard on yourself for not being able to, that's natural, especially if you feel alone and abandoned. It's like your brain wants to hold on to the one thing that made you feel good.

Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Running very late for my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
I agree with @druggedonsurvival, it's one of the many ugly parts about being human. In my case I haven't had a regular correspondence with my one and only best friend (who I fell deeply in love with) for over three years now and yet I still think about him every day and can't even talk about him in front of others without crying. Meanwhile time has healed the wound for him and he has almost no attachment to me left.

• Hugs
Reactions: terra.nuvo and juna
B

bonniekeane49

Feb 17, 2024
unfortunately you cant switch off those feelings off, but if a best friend can do this they aren't that nice- but try turn your thinking around into something positive. Remind yourself that "nostalgia is a lying ass bit*ch- she will convince a time in your life was better when it wasnt. live in the present. create better times with what you have now." YOU ARE BETTER THAN THEM!!
i

Reactions: juna
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Some people you remender forever.
Depending on the circumstances, it can be both a blessing and a curse.

Reactions: juna and mtoro998
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Running very late for my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
unfortunately you cant switch off those feelings off, but if a best friend can do this they aren't that nice- but try turn your thinking around into something positive. Remind yourself that "nostalgia is a lying ass bit*ch- she will convince a time in your life was better when it wasnt. live in the present. create better times with what you have now." YOU ARE BETTER THAN THEM!!
i
I know you're trying to help in good faith, but having been in OP's shoes before, I must say I haven't ever found this kind of advice helpful. It has the same vibe as telling a suicidal person that "life is beautiful/it gets better/you have your whole future ahead of you/just think positively/etc." The fact of the matter is that the person in front of you is suffering right now and they need someone to empathize with their situation, not relativize it.

(I can't speak for OP though, this has just been my personal experience.)

B

bonniekeane49

Feb 17, 2024
I know you're trying to help in good faith, but having been in OP's shoes before, I must say I haven't ever found this kind of advice helpful. It has the same vibe as telling a suicidal person that "life is beautiful/it gets better/you have your whole future ahead of you/just think positively/etc." The fact of the matter is that the person in front of you is suffering right now and they need someone to empathize with their situation, not relativize it.

(I can't speak for OP though, this has just been my personal experience.)
thank you for your reply- your probably right, i remember being in similar situations and no "be positive" advice ever helped. i just wanted to offload to my friends and have them listen and empathise.

• Love
Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov
terra.nuvo

terra.nuvo

Feb 15, 2024
Just want to let you know you aren't alone. My best friend left without a word as well and I still think about him everyday. I'm sorry for the pain that you are going through.