• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

impossible

impossible

Nov 6, 2023
Today I received concrete evidence confirming my suspicions. I don't know what to do. He's been cheating on me with my friend of all people. I took our relationship so fucking seriously but it was a joke to them both. It was seriously like a game, the way they would act one way to my face when they were literally waiting for me to leave so they could be alone with eachother. They've been texting, fucking, buying gifts for eachother. WHAT THE FUCK?? I didn't ask to be apart of this pointless fucking soap opera drama. He could've just broke up with me instead of doing this behind my back???? why did they do this to me? It's almost 8am and I haven't slept. I haven't messaged either of them yet. Maybe I might not at all

I don't know what to do with myself right now. I can't sleep, the thought of this makes me feel sick to my stomach. What do I do, like genuinely?

Goku Black

Goku Black

Mod
Jun 5, 2023
I took our relationship so fucking seriously but it was a joke to them both. It was seriously like a game, the way they would act one way to my face when they were literally waiting for me to leave so they could be alone with eachother. They've been texting, fucking, buying gifts for eachother.
Nothing upsets me more than seeing someone be lied to like this, behind your back with absolutely no respect for your feelings. You're better off with both of them being no longer part of your life from here on out.

anhedonya

anhedonya

Use common sense!
Apr 14, 2024
I am so sorry you're going through this. The sense of betrayal in these situations is so beyond words. As for what to do: I suggest giving yourself some time to think on it. Objectively, when people do things like these, they WANT you to get upset. Cheaters love nothing more than an emotional response. The best way to get back at them both is to pack up your things and leave them both without a word. No emotion and a clean break. But you are a person and you are allowed to have feelings. If you do not wish to do this, then you could tell them how it made you feel and then make the clean break of packing your things (if you lived with either one of them, that is) and leaving them out of your life.

I wish you the best. I'm here if you want someone to talk to and whatever decision you make, I'm on your side. This is just awful.

bianbianbianbian

bianbianbianbian

2 + 2 = 4
Jun 10, 2022
Just a month (and a week a ago), I found out I was being cheated on. The feeling of everything that you enjoyed in your relationship with them and all the good and well things they would say and do for you being all just delusion and illusion is something that neither of them could never make up or apologize enough for after this. All the lying is unbelievable and shocking, but don't fall or stay in denial. Unlike me, if either of them try it, don't fall into any attempts at making you feel responsible. This was a choice no matter what. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. Your being upset is more than justifiable. Find something to keep your head intact first before responding, though. Nothing will come out of showing them how much this has affected you when they clearly did not care as they were doing what they were.

Raindancer

Raindancer

Experienced
Nov 4, 2023
I am so sorry this is happening to you. I can totally relate as my ex husband did the same with a good friend. You are not only feeling the betrayal of your significant other but your friend as well so it is a double whammy. Only you can decide what you need to do, but I hope it is getting them both out of your life. Nothing will make you feel better but time so be kind to yourself in the meantime. Taking long walks helped me when I was so agitated I couldn't be still. I am here if you need an ear.

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
The only thing worse than getting cheated on, is being cheated on with a friend. Vile, disgusting, demonic behavior. A knife to the aorta. I thank god that I was never cheated on. At least not that I know of. I don't think I could handle it. Dwelling on it, which I know I would, would eat me to the core. I'd rather die. That's why I don't do relationships anymore. Digital forms of communication makes cheating way too easy. At the age of 44, I doubt I'll ever be getting entangled again, but if I do, I will make it clear from the very beginning that I'm just here to be an FWB. No feeling or emotions allowed. If you're not down to hit it and split it, turn and walk the other way.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Why did he do it to you behind your back?

So he can still have you, too, of course. It's the same as the old adage of having your cake and eating it, too.

BrainShower

BrainShower

Tiny storm
Nov 7, 2023
This was what ended my 13yr marriage.
It was and is devastating.but I am very over wanting the relationship back, it actually disgusts me now

• Hugs
Reactions: DavidInternet
D

DavidInternet

Jan 3, 2024
Today I received concrete evidence confirming my suspicions. I don't know what to do. He's been cheating on me with my friend of all people. I took our relationship so fucking seriously but it was a joke to them both. It was seriously like a game, the way they would act one way to my face when they were literally waiting for me to leave so they could be alone with eachother. They've been texting, fucking, buying gifts for eachother. WHAT THE FUCK?? I didn't ask to be apart of this pointless fucking soap opera drama. He could've just broke up with me instead of doing this behind my back???? why did they do this to me? It's almost 8am and I haven't slept. I haven't messaged either of them yet. Maybe I might not at all

I don't know what to do with myself right now. I can't sleep, the thought of this makes me feel sick to my stomach. What do I do, like genuinely?
Try and remove all you belongings from his place as discretely as possible to avoid any unnecessary drama. Don't worry if you forget one or two things. It could be a good idea to do it while he's out.

Then ditch him. Block all his contact details. Never speak to him again.

BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
The first time I was cheated on was when I was 16 and found the girl I lost my virginity to in bed with someone else. The second time was in my 20s. I woman I met from church ended up screwing one of her coworkers after we'd been dating for a couple of years. Finding out felt surreal and like getting hit in the chest with a baseball bat. I couldn't breathe, couldn't eat or sleep. I'm so sorry you're going through it. It's a huge reason why I've avoided relationships. My unsolicited advice would be to cut both of them off cold turkey. Don't give them the satisfaction of a reaction.