• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vivian

Vivian

Mar 6, 2019
I would like to appeal my ban, I am sorry for any trouble I may have caused by messaging the admins about putting me in the group. I just wanted to be in this group to talk about how I genuinely feel. I feel like I can't talk about my suicidal thoughts with anyone because I feel like they will submit me to a psychiatric hospital. I also feel like if I do talk about it, everyone suddenly treats me like I'm made of paper, which is annoying. Everyone keeps telling me to be positive, telling me that things will get better, that this is just a bump in the road. I feel like absolute shit everyday and I have no one to talk to about it. I feel really lonely. I thought this would be a group of people who understand how I feel, so I wouldn't feel alone.
@Marquis is the one who banned me (on the forum, it stated I have to put the name of the admin who banned me)

M

M

You're only allowed to have 1 account. If this is the account you're going to use, I will unban it.

Status
Not open for further replies.