• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
Today I am going to a cat cafe to not only visit but to see about volunteering. I don't think I am ready to commit suicide yet and I could probably do somethign different this year. I don't do resolutions just a thought

I was also thinking of doing a volunteer at a green market once in a while and asking my school about jobs

This all sounds so uncomfortable

NeverSatisfied

NeverSatisfied

Experienced
Dec 28, 2020
Hey! How'd it go any updates?

NeverSatisfied

NeverSatisfied

Experienced
Dec 28, 2020
Hey! So I visited the cafe and I spoke to someone who knew me. They weren't a supervisor but said I should totally come back. I just submitted an application along with emailing one of the higher ups
Go you! I hope everything goes well and you're surrounded by 1000 kittens in no time :hug:

• Love
Reactions: alice-in-wonderland
BehindTheWall

BehindTheWall

May 21th 2020
Aug 26, 2020
Today I am going to a cat cafe to not only visit but to see about volunteering. I don't think I am ready to commit suicide yet and I could probably do somethign different this year. I don't do resolutions just a thought

I was also thinking of doing a volunteer at a green market once in a while and asking my school about jobs

This all sounds so uncomfortable
I'm super proud of you. Volunteering is a good way to being helpful and doing things you like. I'm sure you gonna find something!

Reactions: NeverSatisfied