M

Mecha Man

Experienced
Jul 16, 2018
I realize I am in a heightened state of anxiety right now, and to try to kill myself in this state would probably just end disastrously, but I was hoping just by talking about it I could quell my anxiousness. So maybe some people could help me out by talking about good suicide methods that don't require a lot of preparation or any illegal activity, and also aren't horribly painful. The things I keep thinking of are hanging, asphyxiation, and carbon monoxide. Not really sure how to go about those last two, though. I should also mention I have a Valium prescription so I can conceivably take a ton of those for relaxation/sleep; I have a huge tolerance.

Reactions: Tiburcio and Dead_Inside
Threads

Threads

Warlock
Jul 13, 2018
No. Don't do it. Wait until you can put together an ample plan.

You don't want to go through the process of failure. It fucking blows, bro.

Trust me.

Reactions: VincentValentine, mattwitt, Strumgewehr and 4 others
Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
I realize I am in a heightened state of anxiety right now, and to try to kill myself in this state would probably just end disastrously, but I was hoping just by talking about it I could quell my anxiousness. So maybe some people could help me out by talking about good suicide methods that don't require a lot of preparation or any illegal activity, and also aren't horribly painful. The things I keep thinking of are hanging, asphyxiation, and carbon monoxide. Not really sure how to go about those last two, though. I should also mention I have a Valium prescription so I can conceivably take a ton of those for relaxation/sleep; I have a huge tolerance.[/QUOTE
Think we have all been here before. Just barely able to stop ourselves from ctb in some stupid and unpleasant way.... sorry that is what is happening for you tonight.

Reactions: Vvoiid
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
Death by fecal impaction. Start eating but nothing with fiber. I'm almost there. Horribly constipated

Reactions: Tiburcio
M

Mecha Man

Experienced
Jul 16, 2018
Well I took a shit ton of Valium and started playing Bayonetta, so I've calmed down now... I really need to start forming a concrete plan though if I'm really going to do this, because the way I see it my mental and emotional stability are only going to get worse

Reactions: Strumgewehr