• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sserafim

sserafim

消えたい
Sep 13, 2023
I want to jump but I'm scared of failing and getting paralyzed. I just saw the Beachy Head thread and heard about a guy who landed on a ledge and survived, but got disabled. I plan to jump from a bridge over a valley (450 ft) and I heard that it's fatal, but I don't want to take any chances. What if on the off chance I survive and am paralyzed? This is my biggest fear, it's the worse outcome possible…

Last edited:
sserafim

sserafim

消えたい
Sep 13, 2023
Best options:

1. Lethal injection/pills (euthanasia).

2. Gunshot to the brain.

The other options are like hmm.. not so great imo, so idk what I end up doing if I choose to cbt.
My first option is actually euthanasia but I'm not sure if I would get approved for it. I'm still young (early 20s) and I'm not sure if my ASD and other conditions would qualify for Pegasos…

D

deadinsidex2

Getting the hell out of here
Jan 30, 2024
You shouldn't have to worry that height is pretty much guaranteed especially if ur small, u hit that bottom head first nd any chance of u surviving is realistically none, once u choose the right height u can just forget abt the paranoia

kilowatt

kilowatt

A gun is the greatest negociator
Sep 9, 2023
I want to jump but I'm scared of failing and getting paralyzed. I just saw the Beachy Head thread and heard about a guy who landed on a ledge and got paralyzed. I plan to jump from a bridge over a valley (450 ft) and I heard that it's fatal, but I don't want to take any chances. What if on the off chance I survive and am paralyzed? This is my biggest fear, it's the worse outcome possible…
Anything above 200 ft would be lethal. Almost impossible to survive especially if no one has quick access to rescue you. Just make sure no one is around.

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Surviving a jump from such a height would be extremely unlucky. Well, it's understandable that you're afraid. Jumping requires a lot of courage (like any other method). Alcohol or other stimulants would be helpful, but you have to be careful not to overdo it and make a stupid mistake. I would just make sure there isn't anything underneath that could get caught. Jumping from a great height can also be a bit more "enjoyable". You said you wanted to jump off the bridge over the valley? So there are probably quite nice views. Additionally, you can try it during sunset if you like. It won't help much, but it might make it a little easier.

sserafim

sserafim

消えたい
Sep 13, 2023
I wish I had the balls to jump
I wish I had them too. I'm not scared of heights but the thought of jumping is terrifying. Hopefully I have the courage when the time comes…
Surviving a jump from such a height would be extremely unlucky. Well, it's understandable that you're afraid. Jumping requires a lot of courage (like any other method). Alcohol or other stimulants would be helpful, but you have to be careful not to overdo it and make a stupid mistake. I would just make sure there isn't anything underneath that could get caught. Jumping from a great height can also be a bit more "enjoyable". You said you wanted to jump off the bridge over the valley? So there are probably quite nice views. Additionally, you can try it during sunset if you like. It won't help much, but it might make it a little easier.
Isn't alcohol a depressant? Wouldn't it be better to take depressants instead of stimulants for jumping? I want to be relaxed, not alert…

Reactions: seekingrelease22
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I wish I had them too. I'm not scared of heights but the thought of jumping is terrifying. Hopefully I have the courage when the time comes…

Isn't alcohol a depressant? Wouldn't it be better to take depressants instead of stimulants for jumping? I want to be relaxed, not alert…
It's up to you. Any means that quiets the mind even a little is good. I don't think you can count on relaxation anyway. You will most likely feel fear anyway, the question is how much. You'd have to be at complete mental rock bottom to feel nothing.

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Btw wdym? Like what kind of stupid mistake
Do cars cross the bridge? If so, and you overdo it with stimulants, you may, for example, get hit by a car. I'm talking about such typically stupid situations. You also cannot allow yourself to be completely cut off from thinking. Sometimes stimulants can also have an even worse effect on your mood. For example, if you smoke marijuana when you are in a very bad mood, it can make your mood even worse. Everything with limit.

Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023
my suicide method list!

1. SN
  2. H2S (I would love a chemical death)
  3. Hanging
  4. Jumping (I have a high risk of surviving because there arent any places high enough around me)
  5. Knives and cuts (Overbleeding or stabbing any vital parts)
  6. Getting ran over (I dont want to traumatize anybody)

throneofdispair03

throneofdispair03

is a mistake
Jan 10, 2024
i think you just need to land on your head for the jump to be lethal as i'm sure 450ft is enough to kill. maybe practice falling onto a bed/mattress to get yourself comfortable with the positioning?

wagner2029

wagner2029

Experienced
Jun 25, 2023
Just be careful not to fall near trees, if it's a clean area with only rocks you'll be sure of CTB.
Feeling scared and paralyzing is normal, I've been trying for two weeks, in my case it's easier, it's in my bed and I can do it at any time, maybe that makes it more difficult, I don't know,
Drugs don't help, if you freeze when you get close it's because you're not ready yet.

sserafim

sserafim

消えたい
Sep 13, 2023
Just be careful not to fall near trees, if it's a clean area with only rocks you'll be sure of CTB.
Feeling scared and paralyzing is normal, I've been trying for two weeks, in my case it's easier, it's in my bed and I can do it at any time, maybe that makes it more difficult, I don't know,
Drugs don't help, if you freeze when you get close it's because you're not ready yet.
There are trees and I heard that people die by getting impaled by them

Reactions: seekingrelease22
wagner2029

wagner2029

Experienced
Jun 25, 2023
There are trees and I heard that people die by getting impaled by them
I don't want to give a bad idea or encourage anything, but why don't you go and take a photo?
That way you have an excuse if someone catches you, and you can also find out how you feel about it.

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

消えたい
Sep 13, 2023
I don't want to give a bad idea or encourage anything, but why don't you go and take a photo?
That way you have an excuse if someone catches you, and you can also find out how you feel about it.
It's on the other side of the country lol so I can't go there rn, but I looked at photos of it on Google