• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

GTNHisLOVE

GTNHisLOVE

Lowlife Pianist
Mar 10, 2024
I feel like I have to get worse every day and tell myself how worthless I am. I feel like I have drop lower day after day, until I finally drop low enough and end it.

I'm not sad all the time. Some things in life take my mind off those things. But when I'm alone, it almost immediately comes crashing down on me. I just sit there and think about how I should eat less, mess up my sleep schedule, cut myself more, use more drugs etc..

But I'm not against that. I want to get worse. I want to feel worthless. I want to drop lower every day. It feels.. good. For what ever reason.

• Love
Reactions: pebpebpebpeb
pebpebpebpeb

pebpebpebpeb

i have no enemies
Apr 1, 2020
i feel the same way too. sometimes i am so out of place when i'm happy, i want to return to being depressed. it's hard to get out of your comfort zone. but in the end, it will be worth it. that is what i tell myself. i hope you can get out of these feelings.