J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
I should have done it years ago. Things only got worse. More suffering,more pain, more depression
Me too. It's survival instinct for me at this point, no point in being here feeling misery.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Élégie, patheticpartner and Dead Meat
J

Journeytoletgo

May 14, 2018
Man. I wish I was wiser in my teens I would have done this then. This is the MOST biggest regret of all in life 18-19 or 14 I should have been done it.

• Hugs
Reactions: SentientCreature, patheticpartner, eternalmelancholy and 1 other person
Callie Arcale

Callie Arcale

It’s a tale told by an idiot signifying nothing
Feb 10, 2021
I could have been CTB after high school. Useless years of suffering and emotional pain
This is exactly how I feel. I should never have been born. I'm just a waste.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, Dead Meat and Journeytoletgo
J

Journeytoletgo

May 14, 2018
This is exactly how I feel. I should never have been born. I'm just a waste.
I'm sorry you feel that way. Life is incredibly unfair. Virtual support to you

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, Dead Meat and Callie Arcale
Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
I could have been CTB after high school. Useless years of suffering and emotional pain
I feel ya. I wanted to ctb as a 6 or 7 year old. I could saved myself so much pain and suffering had I done so (not saying that is realistic of course).

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, Dead Meat, Journeytoletgo and 1 other person
eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
Man. I wish I was wiser in my teens I would have done this then. This is the MOST biggest regret of all in life 18-19 or 14 I should have been done it.

This is my number one regret in life. Would have saved myself a lot of pain and humiliation if I had the foresight to end my misery back then.

My biggest fear is to end up bitter, resentful and alone in old age. I hope I can muster the courage to ctb before that happens.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Élégie, SentientCreature, patheticpartner and 2 others
J

Journeytoletgo

May 14, 2018
This is my number one regret in life. Would have saved myself a lot of pain and humiliation if I had the foresight to end my misery back then.

My biggest fear is to end up bitter, resentful and alone in old age. I hope I can muster the courage to ctb before that happens.
I'm sorry you're in pain @eternalmelancholy I hope you find peace no matter your decision. ✨ ✨

this too is THE ultimate regret. My greatest fear is living until old age miserable, angry, bitter, lonely and tortured to death in society.
Also the reason why I want to CTB earlier is so that people can remember me when I was joyful and upbeat. I don't want them
To remember me as a miserable grump over the last 14 years

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, SentientCreature, patheticpartner and 2 others
eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
I hope in my final moments I find peace realizing how easy it was finally letting go. That I was silly for worrying over nothing.

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, Journeytoletgo, SentientCreature and 3 others
Freedom Believer

Freedom Believer

Forever alone.
Dec 23, 2019
Same.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner and Dead Meat
Ihadagoodlife

Ihadagoodlife

Jan 18, 2021
Same should've did it as soon as i wanted to do it i knew it was the only solution and it wouldn't get better deep down but i tried to lie to myself. I think I'm going to pay it after death for being such a coward

• Hugs
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, patheticpartner and Dead Meat
CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
It's literally impossible to regret anything. You can only "regret" because you can see the world after the actions you made.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner
Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
It's literally impossible to regret anything. You can only "regret" because you can see the world after the actions you made.
Ummm.... what?

Reactions: SentientCreature and BottomlessPit
SentientCreature

SentientCreature

Mar 16, 2021
Well seeing the world after the actions I'd made is possible, so how is regret impossible?

You might only use this to argue that a successful suicide cannot be regretted. An unsuccessful or aborted attempt leaves all the room for regret and disappointment.

If only I'd gone to a hotel room that day instead of choosing the comfort of my room, I wouldn't have had to experience any of these pointless human emotions.

J

Journeytoletgo

May 14, 2018
Why didn't I know of this option ages 14-19 would have saved me so much unbearable pain. Now I'm here at 28 rotting contemplating. I should have been done this. Just a waste of 14 years. This year is it. I'm going on my bday feb 15th

avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
I....honestly never should have been born. Now I know a lot of people say that out of spite for themselves, but I feel in my case, people's lives truly would have been better had my parents decided against having meat such a young age. They both would have went on to live much better lives than they did and I wouldn't have fucked up other people's lives just by being in them. Too late now though. Only thing I can do is leave on my scheduled time to prevent any further harm to people...

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: fox_wannabe and Journeytoletgo
J

Journeytoletgo

May 14, 2018
I....honestly never should have been born. Now I know a lot of people say that out of spite for themselves, but I feel in my case, people's lives truly would have been better had my parents decided against having meat such a young age. They both would have went on to live much better lives than they did and I wouldn't have fucked up other people's lives just by being in them. Too late now though. Only thing I can do is leave on my scheduled time to prevent any further harm to people...

I relate to feeling as if I should have never been born. I'm sorry life has led you in this direction. It's definitely cruel and unfair and we didn't choose it. I understand wanting to prevent further harm to those around us. I feel like a burden for hanging around longer than should have been when I died socially at 14.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and avoid_slow_death
J

Journeytoletgo

May 14, 2018
I also wish I knew more about brain health back then and the body in my teens I would have avoided a lot of suffering and pain, of course I would still CTB because I'm not attractive as a woman and in my opinion I see no point to continue an existence if I won't procreate but still life could have been more enjoyable if I avoided abusers. It's like I was set up to be abused for being ugly truly sucks

• Hugs
Reactions: Life sucks and Dead Meat
J

Journeytoletgo

May 14, 2018
It's undignified to watch myself deteriorate like this. I want them to remember upbeat Renee not the husk she become living a pointless empty existence over the last 14 years

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, Life sucks and Dead Meat
MiserableInCT

MiserableInCT

Desperately lonely
Feb 4, 2022
My life jumped the shark when I was 18 in my first semester of college. I'm 52 now and every year since high school has just been worse and worse and worse. I am now certain the misery is not going to stop, but I'm too chicken to CTB. During this past year my wife (separated) told me she wants a divorce, my cat died and my dog died from kidney failure. My point being: This has been far, far, far from the worst year of my life. I can't seem to make any decisions about anything at all, including finding a way to stop existing.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Élégie, deleted, Journeytoletgo and 2 others
JinZhin

JinZhin

we are in hell
Nov 2, 2021
Well,
I could say this as well. The more I think about it, I go back in time, only to reach conclusion that my mother simply should have aborted me or never gotten pregnant with me in the first place...

As the Chinese proverb says, the best time to plant a three was 20 years ago , the next best time is today. Or in this case, whenever it happens.

Point being, dwelling on past is very painful and fruitless.
Yet personally, I feel the same way as you do. I wish I was long gone.

J

Journeytoletgo

May 14, 2018
I should have done it in middle school or high school when I was still able to "feel" emotions. It was VERY painful during that period in time emotionally and I would have CTB no question if I had N

AnestheticVoid

AnestheticVoid

❤️ Dissociatives ❤️
Feb 17, 2022
Yes I feel the same way. My uncle killed himself then ne of my friends killed himself. I remember feeling jealous of him because he was able to do that. I saw him 3 or 4 days before he did it and he didn't seem off or different in anyway.