Dec 1, 2019
  • Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: Mm80, Joey and not-2-b-the-answer
Deafsn0w

Deafsn0w

I will buy you a dog if you like my posts
Sep 4, 2018
Sorry for the late response. I was tired and went to sleep very very late at 5am and woke up at 2:30pm.

Update: I left the hospital at 3am. The good news is that my doctor didn't detect SN even with tons of tests, including a blood test, ultrasound, and urine test. He told me that I have a viral infection. So, I got antiemetic meds (Ondansetron) and told me to quarantine myself from my family cause they think I might have covid-19. I'm currently waiting for covid-19 test results.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Final Escape, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and 7 others
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
Sorry for the late response. I was tired and went to sleep very very late at 5am and woke up at 2:30pm.

Update: I left the hospital at 3am. The good news is that my doctor didn't detect SN even with tons of tests, including a blood test, ultrasound, and urine test. He told me that I have a viral infection. So, I got antiemetic meds (Ondansetron) and told me to quarantine myself from my family cause they think I might have covid-19. I'm currently waiting for covid-19 test results.

Glad you're feeling better!! So this whole thing is unrelated to your SN sample??

Also congrats on scoring some antiemetics lol

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, checkouttime, Lutembëe and 1 other person
Deafsn0w

Deafsn0w

Sep 4, 2018
Glad you're feeling better!! So this whole thing is unrelated to your SN sample??

Also congrats on scoring some antiemetics lol
Nope, no one suspects SN.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
Nope, no one suspects SN.

Do you think you actually have a virus or that it was the SN, lol

Crazy they didn't detect anything in your blood at all !

• Love
Reactions: Deafsn0w
Deafsn0w

Deafsn0w

Sep 4, 2018
Also I didn't tell you guys about SN. Before hospital, I tossed my SN because I was scared that I might have to stay in the hospital overnight and my mom might come back home and go through my stuff in my bedroom and find SN. I will buy SN again someday. Right now, I want to take a break.
Do you think you actually have a virus or that it was the SN, lol

Crazy they didn't detect anything in your blood at all !
Yeah I was surprised that they didn't detect!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Brick In The Wall and C_F
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Glad to hear you're alright, and even more happy for you they didn't figure out what happened. You saved yourself getting sectioned by playing it cool. Sucks you had to ditch the SN, but that was a smart move.

Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
Don't you need to screen blood for specific substances? I'm far from a medical worker but I think SN would need to be specified? SN is xo uncommon that it's probably the furthest thing from anyone's mind. Especially since there a test and a virus that can cover every symptom.

Very glad you're feeling better and were taken good care of. :heart:

R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
Don't you need to screen blood for specific substances? I'm far from a medical worker but I think SN would need to be specified? SN is xo uncommon that it's probably the furthest thing from anyone's mind. Especially since there a test and a virus that can cover every symptom.

Very glad you're feeling better and were taken good care of. :heart:

You'd think there's be less hemoglobin or discoloration or whatever in the blood if the SN began to work though, but I could be way out to lunch.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
If the blood isn't grossly abnormal looking and hgb and a few other things are normal on a CBC, there wouldn't be any reason to specifically look at met-hgb.

Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
You'd think there's be less hemoglobin or discoloration or whatever in the blood if the SN began to work though, but I could be way out to lunch.
I have a fear of needles so I'm lucky to be typing the word needle without my knees (literally) buckling. But two things come to mind: firstly, I think the vomitting is a good thing that helps to rid the body of it and, secondly, yes, the bluing of the body/blood would then make them think to look for SN. I'm convinced the vomitting helped for that.

I should NOT be talking science at all! :pfff:

Reactions: rt1989526
Tigeress Lost

Tigeress Lost

Lost Tigeress In A Human Body
Jul 30, 2020
I'm all for not believing anything on the forum but trying to make the most informed decision possible, knowing it's always a risk.

That said, you took 900 what of Seroquel? Mg or pills? Over 800mg is an overdose. Could it not have been the cause of your symptoms, or the SN in combination with quetiapine?

Isn't that from the increased heart rate? Maybe I'm wrong and that's just an assumption.
Hi Friend

Regarding Serqoquel 900mg is not an overdose cause I take 1000mg a day of It but definitely 900 tablets is an OD

Peace & Hugs:hug:

E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
https://www.gov.uk/government/publi...rs/supplying-explosives-precursors-and-poison its a reportable substance now and incredibly hard to get in the UK now unless you're a place of learning or work in chemicals. The SN being bought now in the UK I believe is coming from a popular crafting site in Ukraine.
What's the worst that can happen if it is somehow found out that someone ordered sn?
I have heard of police visiting people but can they actually do anything just for someone ordering it?

Reactions: GlowingCactus
Checkmate3

Checkmate3

Student
Aug 15, 2020
Experienced no vomiting but dizziness heartbeat and almost instantly went to sleep. I was very dizzy next day
I was trying to remember maybe it was 1-2 or maximum 3 gramm
But the experience itself wasn't scary at all

This is actually important and reassuring. But are you sure you only took about 3 grams impulsively and not more? Last thing I want is to wake up next morning.

Reactions: Captive of Mind
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
But overall SN is very good option for dying. I think if you use benzos it is comparable to barbiturates.
Has the tinnitus cleared up a bit?

• Aww..
Reactions: roju
Tigeress Lost

Tigeress Lost

Lost Tigeress In A Human Body
Jul 30, 2020
Hi Friend
I Hope You Are Okay? Get Better Soon:heart:

I'm New To This Forum & I Have Ordered SN But It Says 2-4 Weeks I Had Put Up A Thread Concerning Vomiting After Taking SN
I Have 2-4 Weeks So I Am Trying My Best To Get Meto As It's A Very Good AE
Reading This post about how a small amount of SN can make you vomit and feel so poorly is my main concern
I have problems with my stomach lining & inflammation so drinking SN is like pouring tons of salt on a raw wound for me but after 20+ failed prescription medicine overdoses SN is my only choice to ctb

The Online Pharmacy sites for Meto Are not good places to order it and super expensive in the UK

I Managed To Get 42 Parmax Tablets From My Doctor Which Are Paro & Meto 500/5 mg tablets For Migraines

However when I do finally get my SN I won't try it first but I'm diabetic so I prick my finger twice a day so how do I test the SN ?

Thank You For Helping Me So Much:heart:

Peace & Hugs:hug:

StellaArtoix

StellaArtoix

Student
Jul 25, 2020
Did police pay you a visit?
No never saw anyone.
Too easy... or you're too smart... or determined... or both. Brilliant either way.
Not about being smart or determined, it couldnt even remotely be considered a challenge, it was just way too easy. I contacted them with this story of wanting to cure some meats using a family recipe. I came up with the idea five minutes before contacting them and within a further five minutes of that contact they said yes. Anyone could do that.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and Xiaomi
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Oh, I know it was Carter and the LW brand he had tested for the purity.
Was that how he ctb'd? Can you give any details about his passing from it?

StellaArtoix

StellaArtoix

Student
Jul 25, 2020
If the blood isn't grossly abnormal looking and hgb and a few other things are normal on a CBC, there wouldn't be any reason to specifically look at met-hgb.
Limits of detection are 1ng/ml for Sodium Nitrite i think, but I guess they wouldnt routinely run HPLC in cases of poss unknown poisening?

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Sure, it could be picked up by HPLC, GC-MS, or other. In the case of a patient presenting with a presumed viral infection, there would be no reason to test for it, nor would it be in the top 100 or 200 differential diagnoses.

I suspect if OP had said "I was poisoned," there is a very slight chance it would be looked for, but even then, without methemoglobinemia, there wouldn't be much of a reason to look for it.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
It mostly just kills old people or the terminally ill tbh
It kills young people in their 20s and 30s in large percentages too and this is what is mainly driving up the rate of disease in the U.S. since they are not taking precautions as much. It also causes amputations of legs, hands etc. due to blood clots. It also causes long term disability in people including younger ones. It's not true it's just a concern of older people.

Reactions: Good4Nothing
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
It kills young people in their 20s and 30s in large percentages too and this is what is mainly driving up the rate of disease in the U.S. since they are not taking precautions as much. It also causes amputations of legs, hands etc. due to blood clots. It also causes long term disability in people including younger ones. It's not true it's just a concern of older people.
Oh yeah, the obese too. and I think "large" precentages is a bit of a stretch, don't you think?

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I think "large" precentages is a bit of a stretch, don't you think?
I read about this disease every day and if anyone has any doubts it's best to do the same. Things that were not known a few months ago are now known and it's not what they were saying in the beginning, that it's only old people for example. I can't educate people about covid on a forum, that's what the internet is for.

Reactions: Good4Nothing
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
It mostly just kills old people or the terminally ill tbh
I wasn't saying it has a high mortality rate, but rather it's complete nonsense people keep saying it's not real when there's a decent body count to show it is. People who say it's not real clearly Haven't had it he part of their world, so they live in a little bubble of ignorance.

Reactions: Meditation guide and checkouttime
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I wasn't saying it has a high mortality rate, but rather it's complete nonsense people keep saying it's not real when there's a decent body count to show it is. People who say it's not real clearly Haven't had it he part of their world, so they live in a little bubble of ignorance.

the whole problem with the covid situation is people thinking they know this or that and it is the wrong information in the 1st place. Where i live people started thinking everything is back to normal due to restrictions being lifted etc. then everyone ignores the rules and guess what....... the numbers start rising. now restrictions are back in place.
I can tell people its very real...my sister risks her own life looking after people with it every dashes a nurse running wards full of cases.

I imagine there's plenty of people in their BECAUSE they think oh it just effects this person or oh, i won't catch it im ok. etc etc

Reactions: Ghost2211
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
People who say it's not real clearly Haven't had it he part of their world, so they live in a little bubble of ignorance.
August 20 number of new cases in the U.S.: 42,355. That is just for one day.

Total cases so far: 5,850,000 In the U.S.

Deaths so far in the U.S. 180,000

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Homecoming
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
August 20 number of new cases in the U.S.: 42,355. That is just for one day.

Total cases so far: 5,850,000 In the U.S.

Deaths so far in the U.S. 180,000
And yet people in my apartment building still go to their car or take the dog out without a mask. "It's a quick trip. I won't see other people, and even if I do it won't happen to me".

Reactions: checkouttime and Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
It's a quick trip. I won't see other people, and even if I do it won't happen to me".
This disease and what it does to the body is terrifying. The more they learn, and they are learning more about it every day, the more incredibly horrible it is. The way it ravages the body in every way, the way it so easily spreads, super spreaders, the way it travels in the air and they know now that 6 feet of spacing is about only a third of the space needed to avoid spray of the virus. It's unlike any other disease.

Reactions: Ghost2211