• Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Breadbfra, mihaw and 3 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
How do I check for it?
Check if your lips are pale or blue, also your fingers and toes.

Also confusion, dizziness, headache, mild euphoria, disorientation, feeling faint, lack of proper coordination

Last edited:
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Deafsn0w

Deafsn0w

I will buy you a dog if you like my posts
Sep 4, 2018
Check if your lips are pale or blue, also your fingers and toes.

Also confusion, dizziness, headache, mild euphoria, disorientation, feeling faint, lack of proper coordination
No pale lips, fingers or toes. I have a mild headache

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, not-2-b-the-answer and Busdriver
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
No pale lips, fingers or toes. I have a mild headache
Yeah, sounds generally OK. just keep an eye out for the serious stuff. Try to stay super hydrated and get some rest. If you can't keep down fluids after a couple hours and start showing signs of severe dehydration you might want to go in.

H

HadEnough1974

I try to be funny...
Jan 14, 2020
I got my SN today and tested it by consuming 0.5g of SN. Shortly after drink, I felt nauseous and a bit headache. I could feel my heart beating fast. That was 3 hours ago. I still feel nauseous and headache.

How many times do we need to warn people NOT to do that? People just don't learn...

Reactions: Lutembëe, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and Aap
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
That is true, but someone on here bought some and it failed the test. Then they bought another batch from the same distributed and it passed the test.

That was me, but it wasn't LW. It was a different brand, they sold 99% pure with two different product numbers. The first one I bought didn't pass the blood test so I bought the other product number and it passed.

Our guy had it tested by a friend that worked in a chemistry lab and it was pretty damn near 100% pure. He wrote about it in a thread.

That was @falloutcarter13, and it was LW brand. Anyone who wants to verify can search his posts.

How many times do we need to warn people NOT to do that? People just don't learn...

People do what they want to do with their own bodies. OP isn't stupid. She made a choice, no one else is suffering but her.

I vomited in the car again.

You need to drink a lot of water to flush the SN.

Last edited:
Captive of Mind

Captive of Mind

Memento mori
Aug 11, 2020
That was me, but it wasn't LW. It was a different brand, they sold 99% pure with two different product numbers. The first one I bought didn't pass the blood test so I bought the other product number and it passed.
I want to do the blood test but am hesitant to cut myself. Do you have any suggestions for how to go about this? Where to cut and any tips?

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I want to do the blood test but am hesitant to cut myself. Do you have any suggestions for how to go about this? Where to cut and any tips?
Just stab your finger with a (sterilized ) pin

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020

I'm the last person to ask! :pfff: I'm not a "cutter." The first time I used a shaving razor and dragged it across my calf and just barely got enough blood to test it. The second time, I poked myself on the arm with a safety pin where I have a small cherry angioma and couldn't bleed enough to get drops, just a bead of blood, so I dabbed a little SN on the open wound and the blood changed color. It was not an intelligent thing to do, 5-10 minutes later I felt warmth go up my arm and down into my chest, started having symptoms such as breathing difficulty. But I drank a bunch of water and the symptoms went away almost immediately.

Edit: You can get syringes at the pharmacy. Maybe go on YouTube and get instructions for drawing blood.

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Abgrundanziehung
feast or famine

feast or famine

Tell Patient Zero he can have his rib back.
Jun 15, 2020
That was @falloutcarter13, and it was LW brand. Anyone who wants to verify can search his posts.

Oh, I know it was Carter and the LW brand he had tested for the purity.

H

HadEnough1974

I try to be funny...
Jan 14, 2020

People do what they want to do with their own bodies. OP isn't stupid. She made a choice, no one else is suffering but her.

You need to drink a lot of water to flush the SN.

@GoodPersonEffed I never said nor implied that the OP is stupid. I made my commentary to prevent others from getting severely sick by reminding them that it's not a good idea. Tasting Sn or sipping it can land you in a mental hospital and your Sn will be taken away from you.

And yes it's her body and she is suffering the consequences.

Hugs to all...

S

Smudgedlines

I like wine.
Jan 23, 2020
I'm the last person to ask! :pfff: I'm not a "cutter." The first time I used a shaving razor and dragged it across my calf and just barely got enough blood to test it. The second time, I poked myself on the arm with a safety pin where I have a small cherry angioma and couldn't bleed enough to get drops, just a bead of blood, so I dabbed a little SN on the open wound and the blood changed color. It was not an intelligent thing to do, 5-10 minutes later I felt warmth go up my arm and down into my chest, started having symptoms such as breathing difficulty. But I drank a bunch of water and the symptoms went away almost immediately.

Edit: You can get syringes at the pharmacy. Maybe go on YouTube and get instructions for drawing blood.

I nearly fainted reading that:))

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and GoodPersonEffed
Deafsn0w

Deafsn0w

I will buy you a dog if you like my posts
Sep 4, 2018
I'm going to the ER now.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Breadbfra, not-2-b-the-answer and 12 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Thinking of you. I hope you're ok.

Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
I'm surprised sometimes when people say, wow I wish I had SN, cos I was shocked at how easy it is to get. I have a kg of SN, not because that's what I really wanted to use to CTB but because so many people were talking about & choosing it as their preferred method of CTB. I guess I wanted to get some cos everyone was. I read online about what it was used for and one of the sites u went to said some people use it as a preservative when they are curing meat, so I rang a chemical company that was selling it and told them I was wanting to cure some meats etc etc. I made myself as believable as poss engaging in talk about the various recipes and meats I was wanting to cure, even said I was using a family recipe. They took it, hook, line & sinker and within a week I had 1kg with offers to make a standing order. Too easy.
James Bond.

Reactions: Øystein
B

bigdog

Arcanist
Jul 12, 2020
Definitely don't try SN. I was stupid after reading forum and thinking that it is completely reversible etc. I can't sleep normally, have tinnitus and completely lost music pleasure ( it was very small but still )
I don't know how much I took, it was very impulsive. I took 900 Seroquel just before that. Experienced no vomiting but dizziness heartbeat and almost instantly went to sleep. I was very dizzy next day
I was trying to remember maybe it was 1-2 or maximum 3 gramm
But the experience itself wasn't scary at all

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: roju, Breadbfra, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
Definitely don't try SN. I was stupid after reading forum and thinking that it is completely reversible etc. I can't sleep normally, have tinnitus and completely lost music pleasure ( it was very small but still )
I don't know how much I took, it was very impulsive. I took 900 Seroquel just before that. Experienced no vomiting but dizziness heartbeat and almost instantly went to sleep. I was very dizzy next day

You have tinnitus as a result of trying SN?

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
We can't really know what short and long term effects would be of surviving SN poisoning. We only know it's reversible In the sense you can be prevented from dying without obvious brain or organ damage. I'm sorry to hear there was lasting effects, and even more sorry if any information in this site was over confident about SN safety. I honestly don't think any type of suicide attempt is for sure going to be safe if failed. We are playing with things intended to kill after all.

Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
Don't people report hearing lost after they take SN? Tinnitus would make sense.

I already have it quite badly. Give me deafness if have a choice between it or more tinnitus!

• Hugs
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020

I'm all for not believing anything on the forum but trying to make the most informed decision possible, knowing it's always a risk.

That said, you took 900 what of Seroquel? Mg or pills? Over 800mg is an overdose. Could it not have been the cause of your symptoms, or the SN in combination with quetiapine?

Don't people report hearing lost after they take SN?

Isn't that from the increased heart rate? Maybe I'm wrong and that's just an assumption.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Deleted member 18655
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Not sure if user will be back for a few days.

Reactions: ward0x and Deleted member 18655
B

bigdog

Arcanist
Jul 12, 2020
But overall SN is very good option for dying. I think if you use benzos it is comparable to barbiturates.