S

SMmetalhead36

Ready to have my forever date with suicide
Oct 6, 2023
The 3 or 4 friends I have and my husband know I struggle with mental health challenges. I already told them that 9/10 I'm going to leave the world by suicide. My reasoning for doing this is because when it happens I don't want them to be shocked. Hopefully I am not wrong for this. Everytime I think of death I see peace that I don't have here living. I've already made videos and writings and sent them when I CTB, I'm writing them a final letter. At this point, Ive isolated from almost everyone and I stopped sharing my feelings because I'm tired of individuals being dismissive.

• Love
Reactions: Aim and udusa
leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
They'll probably still be shocked, and will probably feel guilty for not stopping you. That said, your choice is your choice, and you know these people better than I do.

Reactions: SMmetalhead36
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck with your plans, I also see death as being peace, it comforts me the thought of never having to suffer in this existence ever again. It's sad how many people refuse to accept that suicide is something relieving.

Reactions: LoveForMetal and SMmetalhead36
Aim

Aim

šŸ¤
Sep 12, 2023
The 3 or 4 friends I have and my husband know I struggle with mental health challenges. I already told them that 9/10 I'm going to leave the world by suicide. My reasoning for doing this is because when it happens I don't want them to be shocked. Hopefully I am not wrong for this. Everytime I think of death I see peace that I don't have here living. I've already made videos and writings and sent them when I CTB, I'm writing them a final letter. At this point, Ive isolated from almost everyone and I stopped sharing my feelings because I'm tired of individuals being dismissive.
I dont think that you told your fam that you are suicidal is wrong. Its how you feel, and you said it with good intentions. There isnt any right and wrong in this i feel like. Because if/when it comes to it. The result will still be the same. I Wish you the best <3

Reactions: SMmetalhead36