• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

onbekend

onbekend

Experienced
Jan 14, 2024
Had yet another bad day among a fucking ocean of other bad days. At this point I am truly astonished at how things truly could've gotten worse from last bad day that I had, but they somehow did. I don't understand how life can just get worse and worse as I age, Even the things I used to take comfort in don't satisfy me anymore. I feel like I am a rotting carcass who has to deal with nothing but a lifetime of pain and suffering. Everything I do outside of comfort activities I fucking fail at and life continues to get worse to the point where I am questioning how the fuck it is even possible. Any time I interact with another person I have made a negative impact on them. Every time I make one attempt at improving my life, Three more fucking bad things happen. Life is a boxing match where you have no arms. I'm done.

On rare occasions I think that maybe life is still worth living, that maybe the suicidal thoughts are just the occasional dark thoughts in my head but no. This is how it has to end. I can't do this anymore. I'm going more insane at the fucking minute and I want so desperately to die at this point to put it to a fucking end.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
That must be really dreadful and tiring what you are going through, existence really is too cruel and it's horrible how people have to suffer so much. But anyway best wishes.

E

Ephemeron

human trash
Dec 17, 2023
Every time I make one attempt at improving my life, Three more fucking bad things happen. Life is a boxing match where you have no arms. I'm done.
I hear that, brother... I have done so much to try, but it always turns to shit :(

• Love
Reactions: onbekend
V

VoidedExistence

Dec 6, 2023
My life has also been getting worse and worse but for opposite reasons. My life kept going downhill because I kept doing nothing, everything keeps getting worse and I just keep watching.

Reactions: onbekend